STD - HIV and the Burning Drip and Disgusting Warts.

There are lot of guys on Eccie who see street walkers. There are a lot of gals on Eccie who see dudes who see street walkers.

I'm pretty sure that the odds of getting some type of STD is exponentially higher when seeing a street walker? They all do BBBJ and BBFS and that's what the dudes want.

You gals talk all the time about how you go get tested and play safe. If you were so serious about not getting an STD why would you see a guy that openly braggs about cream pies with a SW?

Why in the he'll would a guy want to see an Eccie gal who sees dudes that do BBBJ and cream pies with SW?

Females who answer BBFS request are called out to alert the community but I think a bigger alert is seeing a female who sees dudes who see SW.

If we do the research and post all of the dudes and gals who are polluting the hobby that would be great.
There are lot of guys on Eccie who see street walkers. There are a lot of gals on Eccie who see dudes who see street walkers.

I'm pretty sure that the odds of getting some type of STD is exponentially higher when seeing a street walker? They all do BBBJ and BBFS and that's what the dudes want.

All the Indies present the same risk....... They all bareback somebody... Each and every member here is responsible for his/her own safety. make a decision and accept the consequences

You gals talk all the time about how you go get tested and play safe. If you were so serious about not getting an STD why would you see a guy that openly braggs about cream pies with a SW?

He has money? The same reason they see everyone else here.

Why in the he'll would a guy want to see an Eccie gal who sees dudes that do BBBJ and cream pies with SW?

They are into the girl or want the same.

Females who answer BBFS request are called out to alert the community but I think a bigger alert is seeing a female who sees dudes who see SW.

Called Out? Not exactly... They are put on a listthat us very popular with a lot of guys...

If we do the research and post all of the dudes and gals who are polluting the hobby that would be great. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

You do that..... Can you give us an example of some specific provider or hobbyist please? It will help to see an example.
You should go rawdog as many providers as possible, untill you het aids, then report back with the number it took.
@Treetop: have you declared victory and moved on from your AMP/trafficking crusade? Or just adding another ongoing crusade?
I think he is doubling down on stupid impossible attempts to be relevant.
I think he is doubling down on stupid impossible attempts to be relevant. Originally Posted by Whispers
@Treetop: have you declared victory and moved on from your AMP/trafficking crusade? Or just adding another ongoing crusade? Originally Posted by EagleEye
Thank you for asking my Eccie brother!

I don't think that there will ever be total victory because this is a world wide problem worth billions.

With that said, in the last two weeks three AMPs are no longer in business!

I'm sure it is just a coincidence and had nothing to do with me changing my approach earlier this month.

Don't get caught with your panths down!

Cheers and be safe.
I think he is doubling down on stupid impossible attempts to be relevant. Originally Posted by Whispers