A poll regarding Bare Back Sex and P4P

If you have had bareback sex with others here and tested clean afterwards please contribute.

There is an fear shared by some that bare backing a provider leads
to the worst possible outcome. It may prove interesting to know how many are engaging in the activity.

It's anonymous....
There are many std's and sti's being passed around in this business, most as listed here are very minor and with proper OTC medicines will clear up in a few days

These are contracted through mouth and vaginal sex

Genital psoriasis
Molluscum contagiosum
Itchy penis
Fungal infections
Contact dermatitis
Trichomoniasis
Allergic reactions
Yeast infections
Don't do bare back and test clean. So no worries.

Sam
There are many std's and sti's being passed around in this business, most as listed here are very minor and with proper OTC medicines will clear up in a few days

These are contracted through mouth and vaginal sex

Genital psoriasis
Molluscum contagiosum
Itchy penis
Fungal infections
Contact dermatitis
Trichomoniasis
Allergic reactions
Yeast infections Originally Posted by Lhoppy

Itchy penis!
Don't do bare back and test clean. Originally Posted by Samcro84
No? You may want to rephrase that...
never
WTF is molluscum contagiosum?
WTF is molluscum contagiosum? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
And does it wipe off?????
I don't bare back in hobby. I haven't barebacked with anyone since being in the hobby to include my personal life. Bare back is an emotional bonding thing for me. I have to care about someone on a deep level before I want their dick in me bare. In kink circles they call it fluid bonding. I won't fluid bond with just anyone, not happening. I get some people don't attach emotions to it and to each his own. It's just not for me when it comes to hobby.
I don't bare back in hobby. I haven't barebacked with anyone since being in the hobby to include my personal life. Bare back is an emotional bonding thing for me. I have to care about someone on a deep level before I want their dick in me bare. In kink circles they call it fluid bonding. I won't fluid bond with just anyone, not happening. I get some people don't attach emotions to it and to each his own. It's just not for me when it comes to hobby. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose

Most attach emotions to sex in general with or without fluid exchange. Most ladies here have lost that because of the frequency and multitude of partners. Sex becomes meaningless after a while I suspect.
WTF is molluscum contagiosum? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Molluscum contagiosum (MC), sometimes called water warts, is a viral infection of the skin that results in small, raised, pink lesions with a dimple in the center. They may occasionally be itchy or sore. They may occur singly or in groups. Any area of the skin may be affected, with abdomen, legs, arms, neck, genital area, and face being most common. Onset of the lesions is around 7 weeks after infection. It usually goes away within a year without scarring.

MC is caused by a poxvirus called the molluscum contagiosum virus (MCV). The virus is spread either by direct contact including sexual activity or via contaminated objects such as towels. The condition can also be spread to other areas of the body by the person themselves. Risk factors include a weak immune system, atopic dermatitis, and crowded living conditions. Following one infection, it is possible to get reinfected. Diagnosis is typically based on the appearance.
(footnotes redacted)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum

Cheers,

bcg
Name of providers that do, i know of a least 10 that do.
Why would anyone do that with the kind of volume these people have?
Why would anyone do that with the kind of volume these people have? Originally Posted by DogCatcher
From reading all the comments in the many threads on the subject over the years the majority of men that choose to to do it are not in relationships and consider the risk to be low.

The whores do it for the money.

Having someone at home does seem to be a powerful reason for a lot of guys to not take that risk. There seems to be a strong consensus that more men would if they did not have to worry about getting caught by a spouse/SO if they were to pass something on.

Considering the small number of people that normally participate in polls and the fact that this one really only samples men that HAVE participated in bareback activity with a whore..... the 43 that have voted so far, in less than 24 hours, seem to indicate that the practice of bare backing whores is much more common than most want to admit.

Name of providers that do, i know of a least 10 that do. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
There are lists of those that do if you look for them....