When guys Promote the Whores outside of reviews.

It is natural to see a review and the commentary that follows as promotional and at times WK in nature. I think most take it with a grain of salt and focus on the details of the review that matter to them.

But when guys take to the boards to originate threads talking about a girl coming or needing business or having some special what do you think about it?

Personally I am in the group that wants nothing to do with a whore that has some guy all up in their business...... An enamored white knight can present more problems to my enjoyment than most pimps....

Opinions?

Adjoining Poll for those that want to weigh in on the subject
... for those that want to weigh in on the subject Originally Posted by Whispers
You mean like this?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2119471&highlight=

And this?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2119471&highlight= Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You linked the same thread twice..... Shouldn't get so excited. You might piss yourself.

But that was less promotional and more antagonistic. Most people saw it for what it was. Ask around for help when you don't understand.
  • Old-T
  • 07-27-2017, 11:56 AM
So, to continue with that line of thinking:

You come across a guy starting a thread to bash a provider outside of a review, what then? I would think you are equally opposed to threads that do that, no?

Not that we know anyone who would....
So, to continue with that line of thinking:

You come across a guy starting a thread to bash a provider outside of a review, what then? I would think you are equally opposed to threads that do that, no?

Not that we know anyone who would....
Originally Posted by Old-T
Where did I say I was opposed to them? I simply stated what their affect on me is. It's information.... I dislike seeing girls that have some WK all up in their business so.
  • Old-T
  • 07-27-2017, 12:19 PM
True. SO I amend it:

When you come across a guy starting a thread to bash a provider outside of a review, what then? I would think you equally dislike seeing those threads, no?
W,

so when a guy promotes a provider outside of reviews, then he (or she, thinking mandle) is giving us all additional information.

You decide what you'll do with that, considering the source.

AND if it is false information, then usually that will also be pointed out rather quickly.

So ECCIE at work !

But I also agree a few simply overdo it.
It is natural to see a review and the commentary that follows as promotional and at times WK in nature. I think most take it with a grain of salt and focus on the details of the review that matter to them.

But when guys take to the boards to originate threads talking about a girl coming or needing business or having some special what do you think about it?

Personally I am in the group that wants nothing to do with a whore that has some guy all up in their business...... An enamored white knight can present more problems to my enjoyment than most pimps....

Opinions?

Adjoining Poll for those that want to weigh in on the subject Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers just can't seem to stir the pot fast enough. You don't want to know our opinions there buddy boy!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
I've seen a few girls based on guys' recommendations outside of reviews and two of them worked out well. The other was just a traveling provider. But, I've also seen my fair share of disaster stories of guys taking the advice - or promotion - for a provider from fellow mongers.
  • tzv13
  • 07-27-2017, 02:45 PM
W,

so when a guy promotes a provider outside of reviews, then he (or she, thinking mandle) is giving us all additional information.

AND if it is false information, then usually that will also be pointed out rather quickly.

So ECCIE at work !

But I also agree a few simply overdo it. Originally Posted by fun2come

That's the way I look at it. Additional information. This is an information sharing board after all.

If somebody says "hey guys, Susie Rottencrotch is coming to town and doing an awesome special," then I take it with a grain of salt. Just like a review. It's all YMMV.

If they are sharing this information, then apparently they see merit in the person they are talking about. They had fun and want other guys to have fun. Just like a review, they are taking time out of their day to promote a lady.

The guys sharing this information don't convince me to spend my money on a provider. The convincing part comes from the provider.

I look at it as another tool in the box so I can have fun. You can take this information and use it, or ignore it. Same thing with the bad reviews and the warnings that the guys post. Remember that this is all YMMV.
That's the way I look at it. Additional information. This is an information sharing board after all.

If somebody says "hey guys, Susie Rottencrotch is coming to town and doing an awesome special," then I take it with a grain of salt. Just like a review. It's all YMMV.

If they are sharing this information, then apparently they see merit in the person they are talking about. They had fun and want other guys to have fun. Just like a review, they are taking time out of their day to promote a lady.

The guys sharing this information don't convince me to spend my money on a provider. The convincing part comes from the provider.

I look at it as another tool in the box so I can have fun. You can take this information and use it, or ignore it. Same thing with the bad reviews and the warnings that the guys post. Remember that this is all YMMV. Originally Posted by tzv13
Yup! It's all info and some dude promoting a good time he had with said provider or some dude saying he got NCNS'd by said provider is all the same to me...Info!
You linked the same thread twice ... Originally Posted by Whispers
I did. Here's the SECOND threAD you started for the same provider:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2122630&highlight=

Getting in the Whore Game are you?
W,

So ECCIE at work !

But I also agree a few simply overdo it. Originally Posted by fun2come
+1
I've seen guys recommend for a provider that had nothing to do with them anymore. (trying to get back in the girls good graces) Playing WK the whole nine. Unfortunately a person can not control what someone else does. If a guy wants to say a girl is the best hes ever had he is going to. Can it be annoying I'm sure but not much one can do about it.