Second Amendment in action

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoahGetTheB..._guns_on_them/

Tell me, would you feel safe in a school with a bunch of tweenagers packing heat?
Yes. We carried rifles on the bus and stored them in our lockers, nobody gave it a second thought. Parents and doctors pumping kids full of Ritalin and Adderall for acting like kids is a much bigger problem than a kid, taught proper handling, with a firearm.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoahGetTheB..._guns_on_them/

Tell me, would you feel safe in a school with a bunch of tweenagers packing heat? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Tell me are you under 30 years old?
Just curious
  • Devo
  • 06-11-2022, 03:26 PM
I deployed my handgun to stop a theft on my property last night, people attempted to steal a RV trailer, were seen, and came back later, where I blocked them in and held them until the popo arrived, four total arrests, one truck disabled when one of the arrested drove around my vehicle, and hit a large concrete barricade that was hidden in a big stand of Japanese Knot Weed, or river weed as its called around here.

Two were DUIs, all Staff edit The Dr and I wasn't taking chances with my life, hence, the deployment of my handgun, which, de-escalated a very tense situation.

What was worse, one of the suspects had a woman and young child in his truck, and they all fled and the police caught them hiding in a field we own nearby.

Cops arrived, took my pistol out of my pocket, and, gave it back to me unloaded, before they even left the scene, they just said to pocket the loose round and magazine and toss the pistol in the back seat, which I did.

What you fucksticks don't understand, is, it was almost twenty minutes until six state trooper in 4 SUVS showed up, and me, and my neighbor who spotted them, filming them the entire time.

What would have happened if I didn't have the gun, run over? Attacked?

This shit is a part of rural life right now, ****** everywhere stealing anything they can take, worse, I knew the guy who set ***** up to steal the trailer, and he was one of the ones arrested.

A good guy with a gun, that was never discharged stopped a theft, and hopefully *** Staff edit The Dr are off the street to prevent how much more theft, and or deaths?
  • Devo
  • 06-11-2022, 03:28 PM
I was the first responder BTW, however, I won't get a medal or even a cops discount for free donuts.

How unfair the world is.
I deployed my handgun to stop a theft on my property last night, people attempted to steal a RV trailer, were seen, and came back later, where I blocked them in and held them until the popo arrived, four total arrests, one truck disabled when one of the arrested drove around my vehicle, and hit a large concrete barricade that was hidden in a big stand of Japanese Knot Weed, or river weed as its called around here.

Two were DUIs, all were ****** and I wasn't taking chances with my life, hence, the deployment of my handgun, which, de-escalated a very tense situation.

What was worse, one of the suspects had a woman and young child in his truck, and they all fled and the police caught them hiding in a field we own nearby.

Cops arrived, took my pistol out of my pocket, and, gave it back to me unloaded, before they even left the scene, they just said to pocket the loose round and magazine and toss the pistol in the back seat, which I did.

What you fucksticks don't understand, is, it was almost twenty minutes until six state trooper in 4 SUVS showed up, and me, and my neighbor who spotted them, filming them the entire time.

This shit is a part of rural life right now ***** everywhere stealing anything they can take, worse, I knew the guy who set the ******* up to steal the trailer, and he was one of the ones arrested.

A good guy with a gun, that was never discharged stopped a theft, and hopefully ******* are off the street to prevent how much more theft, and or deaths? Originally Posted by Devo
The sad part is they are all probably out of jail by now
  • Devo
  • 06-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Also, in reference to the OPs post, how racist you are, insinuating that all black children carry guns to school.

I mean, that would explain why the main reason there are so many dead black yutes, killed by other black yutes, when we know WHITE SUPREMACISTS are the real killers and main problem this country faces.

Hell, next you'll try and insinuate that the majority of all the shootings in Pittsburgh are black on black, when you know damn well its Democrats in white hoods and sheets actually killing them all.
  • Devo
  • 06-11-2022, 03:34 PM
The sad part is they are all probably out of jail by now Originally Posted by chizzy
No, they aren't, the one thing is, when the SP finally take action, they wield far more power than the locals, all are facing multiple felony charges.

Its a double edged sword, but, when it works in your favor, that's not a bad thing.
Also, in reference to the OPs post, how racist you are, insinuating that all black children carry guns to school.

I mean, that would explain why the main reason there are so many dead black yutes, killed by other black yutes, when we know WHITE SUPREMACISTS are the real killers and main problem this country faces.

Hell, next you'll try and insinuate that the majority of all the shootings in Pittsburgh are black on black, when you know damn well its Democrats in white hoods and sheets actually killing them all. Originally Posted by Devo

I never mentioned black kids in my post. I never mentioned any race. The video is of black children with guns, yes, but I never said 'black tweenagers'. I'm not making it a race thing. I am only pointing out ironically that tweenagers of any race, gender, or social status having guns is a bad idea. Aside from the obvious that teens and young adults are generally shown to have more extreme emotions and make poorer decisions than adults, giving them a device that is created to take lives is just a poor choice
With liberals it’s one ruining whatever for everyone else. Stupid is stupid does.

If you don’t know, the majority of guns used to kill in the cities, are ILLEGAL!
Devo -
What would have happened if, when the perps came back, they brought their own firearm? I'm just a wimpy libtard, but I am pretty sure that a "good guy with a gun" can get shot too.

But at least your RV trailer is safe, as is everyone else's RV trailer in the Western PA.
... That's a good question, Yinzer.

Though we Australians have a saying:

"Surely better to have a gun and loss - then not have a gun at all."

### Salty

Two were DUIs, all Staff edit The Dr and I wasn't taking chances with my life, hence, the deployment of my handgun, which, de-escalated a very tense situation.

This shit is a part of rural life right now, ****** everywhere stealing anything they can take, worse, I knew the guy who set ***** up to steal the trailer, and he was one of the ones arrested.

A good guy with a gun, that was never discharged stopped a theft, and hopefully *** Staff edit The Dr are off the street to prevent how much more theft, and or deaths? Originally Posted by Devo
Sure you did. Lol
  • Devo
  • 06-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Devo -
What would have happened if, when the perps came back, they brought their own firearm? I'm just a wimpy libtard, but I am pretty sure that a "good guy with a gun" can get shot too.

But at least your RV trailer is safe, as is everyone else's RV trailer in the Western PA. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
They didn't come back, all were arrested and taken away.
  • Devo
  • 06-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Sure you did. Lol Originally Posted by Charley3
Are you accusing me of lying?

[IMG]
parse geojson[/IMG]

The disabled truck the guy tried to take off in, see the giant cement thing under the truck?