Election deniers quiet on fraud claims after they win

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...e8c160bdd408a7

Nevada Republican Jim Marchant insisted there hadn’t been a legitimate election in his state in more than a decade. All of Nevada’s election winners since 2006, he said on a recent podcast, were “installed by the deep-state cabal.”

But when Marchant won the Republican nomination for Nevada secretary of state this week, he immediately celebrated the victory as legitimate.
Funny how they are all up in arms saying that every election has been rigged for the past decade, until they win. Then it is find and dandy.

The plot twist? There wasn't any fraud at all!

You can't make this shit up

... Tougher for the Dems to cheat now, I reckon.

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

We lost. THEY CHEATED!
We lost. THEY CHEATED!
We lost. THEY CHEATED! THIS WHOLE INSTITUTE IS RIGGED AGAINST US!
We lost. THEY CHEATED! WE NEED TO KILL THEM TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!
We lost. THEY CHEATED! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???
We won. This institute is sound and perfectly balanced!

If the Republicans truly believe the elections for the past ten plus years had been rigged, why don't they investigate their own winning election to see who pulled the strings to get them the win? because... Nobody is pulling the strings

There whole thing is to demonize the other side so that the masses think that is the norm. Then when the way of the election is in their favor, they will quietly say that there wasn't anything wrong and they won fair and square.

Actually Salty it is a disingenuous and stupid thread. Not surprised though that he doesn't know the difference between a PRIMARY election and a GENERAL election.

Otherwise he would understand that in a Primary election it is Republicans running against other Republicans. The cheating comes into play during General elections when candidates oppose someone from the other party
Actually Salty it is a disingenuous and stupid thread. Not surprised though that he doesn't know the difference between a PRIMARY election and a GENERAL election.

Otherwise he would understand that in a Primary election it is Republicans running against other Republicans. The cheating comes into play during General elections when candidates oppose someone from the other party Originally Posted by berryberry

If they are saying every election in the last decade is a cheated election, they should check their own election for cheats. Doesn't matter if it is a primary or general

They are selectively crying sheep
... Just WHO is saying it?? ...

### Salty
... Just WHO is saying it?? ...

You for one.
Can't wait for trump in orange!
Can't wait for trump in orange! Originally Posted by Teddicker

He's always been in Orange
You for one. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I never claimed that every election is a
cheated election.

... So you're wrong about that.

### Salty
... I never claimed that every election is a
cheated election.

... So you're wrong about that.

Just the ones your side lost. And especially Trump’s Big Lie.

… So you're wrong to do that.

It took over two years for news of the Emancipation to reach the slaves in Texas. How long before the news of the 2020 election reaches Australia, error, Pittsburgh, mate?

Just the ones your side lost. And especially Trump’s Big Lie.

… So you're wrong to do that.

It took over two years for news of the Emancipation to reach the slaves in Texas. How long before the news of the 2020 election reaches Australia, error, Pittsburgh, mate?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Oh, no doubt that the news is there. They just deny reality and some fools genuinely believe that Trump is still the president. Ignorance is bliss
Come on bro.. you thought that was a big zinger? Saying that a republicans weren’t complaining about the republican primary being rigged? That’s like saying January 6th was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, or that men can get pregnant, or saying “I’m not racist” is actually racist…
I hope Dog doesn’t see this or he is going to chew me a new ass
The real election deniers:

After demanding a recount that confirmed her loss, Democrat Squad wannabe Jessica Cisneros refused to endorse Democrat Cuellar and claimed the primary was rigged using “interference in the lives of South Texas families” by “a corrupt political machine” and the “Democratic Party establishment.”