Senile Biden not going to get any help from the Saudis and UAE to fix Biden's huge oil and gas fuck up

Senile Biden was counting on Arab nations to produce more oil but a few hours ago French President Macron was overheard telling Senile Biden that the United Arab Emirates is at max capacity & the Saudis can’t produce much more. It appears to be a direct appeal to Senile Biden to produce more oil in the USA.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1541555413535145988

“I had a call with MBZ,” Macron said. (MBZ is the leader of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan.) “He told me two things. I’m at a maximum [production capacity] and [the] Saudis can increase by 150 [thousands barrels per day].”

This is a game-changing revelation since Biden was counting on Saudi Arabia & UAE. They were the only two OPEC nations perceived to have spare capacity.

Macron’s revelation means that it’s up to the U.S. to produce more oil, and soon, or the energy crisis will get much worse. Biden’s refusal to expand oil and gas production in the US in the midst of the worst energy crisis in 50 years was insane *before* Macron’s revelation.

Now, if Biden doesn’t act, he is effectively renouncing America’s standing as the leader of the free world.

It’s not clear that Biden appreciated the gravity of what Macron was saying. Before Macron could finish, Biden started to walk away, and interrupted him, as though he were in a hurry to get to the gabfest, even though Macron’s intel should change everything.

It is extremely interesting that Macron chose to deliver the information in the way he did, which was within earshot of journalists. It’s almost as though Macron wanted the international news media to report on Macron’s intel, perhaps as a way to pressure Biden to finally act.
Senile Biden’s demanding Arab nations produce more oil at the same moment he is considering a total ban on new offshore oil & gas drilling, 6 days after delaying new on-shore O&G drilling, and 1 month after killing a 1M acre O&G lease sale in Alaska.

It’s as insane as it looks.