Ladies how do you handle time wasters?

I was talking with a provider the other day and the subject of handling time wasters came up. During the discussion it reminded me of a joke I use to tell in junior high that’s kind of lame but fits in well with the time waster theme.

There was this couple sitting at the bar having a drink. The lady was very beautiful and well endowed. A drunk comes in and sits next to the lady and begins staring at her tits. Finally he blurts out “I would give a hundred dollars to suck on that tit!” The lady somewhat embarrassed smiles continues sipping on her drink. Again the drunk blurts out "I would give a hundred dollars to suck on that tit!” After he does this a couple of more times the husband whispers to his wife to go ahead and let him do it because they could use the money and it would shut him up.

She gives in and pulls out one of the finest breast you will ever see. The drunk begins to fondle it, rub it all over his face, and drool all over it for several minutes. By this time a crowd had gathered to witness the event. The husband becoming angry finally told the drunk “Go ahead and suck it!” The drunk looks up at the husband and said “Mister if I had a hundred dollars I would!”

Perhaps start talking about the bills, kids, or politics if you wanna run em off for good lol