URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chinatown
Activities: Dfk, fiv, cbj, cfs, massage, body exploration, fia, daty
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner, tight body, some scarring on stomach, maybe 110lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for review, no bbbj with Cim huh ?
How did you find this place? What’s the damage?
Thanks for review, no bbbj with Cim huh ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
No. She is very clear about exchanging liquids. Others might. I’ll let you know this Friday.
How did you find this place? What’s the damage? Originally Posted by Noobid
$2,000. I found it on here.
$2,000. I found it on here. Originally Posted by Pimprice
I'm surprised that this place does take-out, you would think for quality control reasons it would be dine-in only.
They've always done take out...the rates are just a bit too steep for most but at least you don't have to deal with their crappy little bed and shower. Haven't been here for a while but the Japanese girls there are generally more open to BB services though expect an upcharge for everything.

https://mom520999.com/view/210 is their website
How accurate are her photos? They actually just straight up show her insta acct. Did she speak good English?
They've always done take out...the rates are just a bit too steep for most but at least you don't have to deal with their crappy little bed and shower. Haven't been here for a while but the Japanese girls there are generally more open to BB services though expect an upcharge for everything.

https://mom520999.com/view/210 is their website
How accurate are her photos? They actually just straight up show her insta acct. Did she speak good English? Originally Posted by Yangasm
Tried to call for their Japanese girl they have listed. Rates are extremely steep and sounds like it is an a la carte service. Not intersted.
Complete bait and switch, but she still wasn’t bad. So I decided to take her anyways. Lol.