Ugh... The woes of not being a "clock watcher"....

Warning: Rant in progress.

So, someone texted me yesterday wondering if I was available to meet. We texted back and forth for a few minutes, and things seemed to look good for us to link up. Then, the conversation took an... interesting turn. It went like this...

Him: Can you meet at 12?
Me: Sure can, babe. For how long?
Him: What do you mean?
Me: Lol, how long will you have me?
Him: Like last time I guess. Didn't know I was on a clock...
Me: ? What do you mean you didn't know you were on a clock?
Him: I'm just saying, last time we just hooked up and had an awesome time for $$$. Or at least I had an awesome time...
(After staring at the phone for a couple of minutes, I finally found the words to express what I wanted to convey.)
Me: Lol, ok, we didn't just hook up, babe. You requested to see me for an hour. We may have went over, but that just happens sometimes. I do have a rate, though, babe. So, although I am not a "clock watcher", sometimes an hour will be just that, an hour.
Him: I guess the game's on at 12.

Ok, my INITIAL reaction to this situation was that maybe I should reevaluate the way I've done things. Now, I'm going to have to be SURE that I watch the clock like a hawk so that no one else gets the wrong impression. Then, I thought about the fact that this was the first time EVER that this has ever happened to me, and I have always done things the same. In reality, I have NEVER been a literal clock watcher. Yes, I do keep track of the time. But, I'm sure we all know that sometimes time can fly by without being noticed by either party involved. There have been times where one, the other, or both are completely unaware that the supposed end has come and gone. But, I have also NEVER run into anyone who assumed that just because one of our dates has gone over, they're no longer "on a clock" when it comes to future trysts. I'm not really asking for ways to handle this because it's already a done deal. But, seriously guy? You didn't know you were "on a clock"??? Get outta here with that!

Rant over. Please, discuss. I'd particularly love to hear from other ladies who may have run into a similar situation.
Tis, why I am such a bitch on the boards...no confusion. You give an inch, they not only expect a mile, but they expect it EVERY time. Lesson learned. Don't give away your time, unless you well tell them it is only because you can AFFORD to do it on that particular occasion. Did he even tip you for the time you GAVE away? I bet not, yet he expects FREE time again. This might sound cold, but it is no colder than guys who take advantage of your generosity. You have to give to get. In my book, he is a free loader who could give two shits about you, your family, your bills, or the money you lose when you're seeing him for FREE! Tell him to pick up a slut at the local watering hole if he expects that.

Tell him you would be happy to work out a clock free or sugar baby type rate structure, if he can't have the common decency to realize this is how you pay your bills. He sounds like a douche, so no love lost on this one. I have many regular clients I always go over time with, but they have EARNED that perk because of what they bring to the table, and have for a long time. I actually had a guy recently tell me that msog meant as many times as he wanted, and NOT as many pops in THE TIME PAID FOR lol. Dude thought it meant until he was done. Um no, honey, that's why we have a rate and then a TIME MINIMUM next to it.
So glad you were the first to reply. I can always count on you to be frank. No, he didn't tip me, and I honestly didn't expect it. It wasn't a big deal. But, for him to go so far as to actually EXPECT extra time, and not only to expect it, but to EXPRESS the fact that he expected it... Girl, I could have literally spit fire.
I've never had that particular kind of conversation. But I do get asked, 'is that for an hour?', which I find as an odd question. It makes me think, hmmmm.... has this person talked to a lady whose rate is 300 for 15 minutes???
It is very easy to lose track of time, I've been very lucky to meet gentlemen who are such a pleasure to be with that it is extremely easy to lose track!
Hopefully it was a slip of the tongue!
So glad you were the first to reply. I can always count on you to be frank. No, he didn't tip me, and I honestly didn't expect it. It wasn't a big deal. But, for him to go so far as to actually EXPECT extra time, and not only to expect it, but to EXPRESS the fact that he expected it... Girl, I could have literally spit fire.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
As I thought. You should not "expect" anything, but he is a douche, just the same. The guys getting extra time are the ones that actually take care of us, not the bottom feeding, morons. So, not only did he think you would go over again, but that it would be TOTALLY FREE, as in you liked him as a boyfriend? Please tell me no lol.
I can tell you I never EXPECT that things go over . But I also do not wear a watch , so the time is your responsibility . I agree it's a little douchey to not at least tip for the consideration . But once you meet me , you'll find me soooo loveable you will lose track of the time .
It goes both ways. I've been burned in the past by girls who are "one and done". It doesn't matter if you book an hour or 15 minutes. Once you cum, you're done. To me, that is a rip off. That is one reason I always make a point to ask her if I can have as much fun for the time agreed on. Granted, ads and reviews go a long way to reducing this problem, but it does exist. Personally, I'm very respectful of a lady's time. I usually know when my time is getting close; however, I do expect the lady to end things. Let me ask this question while we are on the topic. How do you define time being up? Is the hour up literally one hour from the door opens and you expect him to walk out the door an hour later? Or, is the hour the time spend playing-- i.e. there is a little padding (5 min or so) for TCB and clean up?
You're always welcome to rant.

However there are bad apples on both sides of the hobby, as Cpalmson points out. Fortunately I've never had a issue and I've never made it an issue. It's sad that one has to be so explicit as to destroy all semblance of a mood, rather than both parties to have to be "all business."
Is anyone else here an alumni of the old Mustang Ranch in Nevada?

This is a problem that goes on everywhere, and has been for years. It is a both sides problem. Guys that are assholes, girls that could careless.

I had some really good times at the Mustang. Non clock watching MSOG. I have had alarms set for the time. I have been rushed out after 20 minutes. I have always thought that you girls deserve a little more respect than what was shown in the OP post.

I always make sure to make up for time that went over, if any.
Been to the Nevada Brothels. Never been rushed; although, they do keep up with the time. I go when they are dead. Every time I've been, I think I was the only customer there.
Okay, okay....you can watch the clock all you want....but, I happen to know you can't see very well without your glasses..... and besides, how are you going to see what time it is with your eyes rolled back as your moaning in ecstasy???
When I charged by the hour, mine were set to an hour and 15 min. That is just so he can shower, chat, get ready and have it not be rushed for him. What happened? They wanted 90 min. so I just changed my time, but not the fee. Next...now it's 2 hours, and if you can't get what you need in that time, you need a blow up doll, not a hooker.

Cpalmson, it depends on the provider. For many, if you book at 2, your time is up at 3. For others, there is that 10-15 min. they will allow over, and don't expect any extra...I never did. Good reviews are also money in my pocket, when you think about it. Whether a guy tips or leaves a review, it is still money coming my way, and always appreciated.
I look at it like this. We know ourselves if we are taking advantage of someone. It doesn't matter if it's a hobbyist or a provider. Some guys will let the date run as long as possible with no consideration of time or a possible tip. Some providers might as well have a timer strapped to their pussy because if they hear you grunt once in their mind the date is over regardless of the time purchased. If your a guy and run over offer a tip for the difference. If your a provider don't advertise time and then push the guy out at 18 minutes for an hour date. Common sense goes a long way.
  • jwood
  • 02-04-2013, 09:50 AM
I wear a watch 24/7 except when I shower. I always know when my time is up. If I haven't got that second nut and I look and theres just 10 or 15 mins left, no way I'm going to cum. I mind fuck myself out of that second nut.
I have had the privilege of meeting a few providers who have extended my stay before and after a session. I have met providers who started the hourglass the minute I step in the door. I do appreciate providers who gives the extra time to meet and greet and allow you to shower before you leave and not count it against you for an hour session.

Every provider is different and you have to respect their time. Just because she gives you extra time the first time, don't expect it all the time. If she likes your company, then don't abuse the privilege.