What does limited mean?

I see this all the time "I see only a no. limited clients". What does limited mean...1 ..2 or 3 , 5,6.......tell us ladies?
Just another advertising term. You think your the only client of the day, when in reality your getting Sloppy seconds.
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I see this all the time "I see only a no. limited clients". What does limited mean...1 ..2 or 3 , 5,6.......tell us ladies? Originally Posted by pickupkid
With 2000+ posts you know the answer.

What does "World Famous" mean?
Always subjective, but usually a hint that she does not want last minute callers. Some guys assume we are just all sitting around in lingerie and hooker heels, whilst waiting for the phone to ring...yea right.
Now I'll always notice when you use the word, "whilst." Haha.
I actually had a gent from London comment about it being used on my site...correctly.
Thank you london..an answer without all the jokes and insults.
Oh, my bad...would you like some of that? Ha ha.
It is a combo of

I can't do it all day... I am picky about the clients I see... I will not abuse my body, so the few clients that see me will apreciate me more...

But...

Others use it to try and lure clients who need the feel that they are a special client, when in reality, it is really a high volume provider
Just another advertising term. You think your the only client of the day, when in reality your getting Sloppy seconds. Originally Posted by shorty

Or, thirds, fourths and last of the day.
I always assume limited means more than 1 but less than 24 a day....thats not even factoring in BNG's, or lunch breaks.
People that feel the need to tell you that they are NOT thieves, that THEY don't lie, YOUR their first and only see a limited amount of clients..... well talk is cheap isn't it!

There are low volume providers. This is usually reflected by their pricing, but NOT the rule. I personally thinck more than 2-3 is high volume. I know several who don't thinck anything about doing 8-10 per day but work less days. Regardless what others may thinck... I schedule AM appointments in a hopes I get the number one position.

Everyone has thier own way of doing math...

It ain't hooker math but its the best I can do! LOL

Always subjective, but usually a hint that she does not want last minute callers. Some guys assume we are just all sitting around in lingerie and hooker heels, whilst waiting for the phone to ring...yea right. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hahaha!!!
Or, thirds, fourths and last of the day. Originally Posted by TheSearcher
Well she told me she only see's 2 people a day!!

I schedule AM appointments in a hopes I get the number one position.

Everyone has thier own way of doing math...
Originally Posted by Still Looking
You may get that number one position in the morning as a client but if she's a local gal that has a BF/SO/PIMP or even travels with him, then most likely your not number one since morning wood needs to be taken care of at home before she goes to work.
I would seriously like to meet a provider who is doing 3-4-5 calls a day.. She better be driving a brand new bad ass car, be a home owner, have a degree..And be about to go on vacation. The average $250/h for 5 calls a day is 37.5k a month... The only way I can see any female doing this is a junkie during a flurry trying to raise funds for her next bender, and only for a day or two.

Just pretty polish words really.