National crew: Multiple pops for a massage session?

Lately I got curious about this... MSOG is popular, but what about multiple pops during a HJ-only massage session? Perhaps happy beginning & happy ending? Anyone had this, or any providers offer it?
You're getting 100-200 OFF the gfe rate by getting an FBSM, and you expect msog?

Why not see a GFE provider? Most of the girls I know only charging 150-200 are not going to provide msog for that...I sure as hell wouldn't. It is the same amount of work regardless of what she is doing. You're basically wanting gfe with no sex, for a discounted rate, but if she has to give you a FULL hour, she should get paid for it. Whether I do 2 hours of oral only or fs, is not the point...it is still 2 hours of WORK.
Maybe my point of view is quite a bit different... Why not 2 HJs? I've given massages before, and I've gone solo, going solo is less work.

And a GFE would mean sex - specifically want no sex.
It is STILL the amount of work and TIME, honey. If you think two hand jobs with a massage for a FULL HOUR, are easier than getting a guy off bbbj, think again. I rarely have a guy make it 10 min. from one of my blow jobs. It is not the "service" you're getting, but the TIME she has to invest to provide it.

If you want a cheap rate, you are not getting msog, unless she either is A. Desperate, or B. She really likes your company, and provides that maybe to only a few regulars. Very FEW FBSM providers are going to do msog, but I am sure 'some' might.

Once again though, MSOG is a GFE service, and if you're lucky enough to get that from an FBSM provider, you're just that....lucky. What you want to do is pick and choose parts of gfe, and then not pay for it.