SHITTER SHOTS & CRAP on the floor.... can someone explain this to me?

As the SL ThreAD "Interesting & Funny Show Cases grown in numbers, I see countless show cases with SHITTER SHOTS. I mean really. Can one of you ladies explain why you might have these in your show case? Here is why I ask... they look cheap. I thinck most of us can agree with this. So even if you start out with a few SHITTER SHOTS, are you telling me, you can't find a hobbyist to take just a few pictures of your ass outside of the SHITTER? You don't have a girlfriend that hold your cell phone a take just a few pictures of your SEXY ass outside of that damn SHITTER?

And CRAP on the floor. Countless pictures with CRAP on the floor. Really? Is that hard to pick those things up and move them to the side so they won't be in your picture? Hell you don't even need to bend over just kick the CRAP in the corner, now how hard is that? Don't most hotel / motel rooms have closets to store stuff?

As an added SL bonus... here is a list of items you might NOT want to have in your show case pictures....

SL'S TEN THINGS WE DON'T WANT TO SEE
1) Tampon Boxes showing the size as "Large Tunnel Plug
2) Firearms
3) Drug Related Items
4) Pimp reflection in mirror
5) Dirty Under wear
6) A dildo you use to break concrete
7) Any kind of "white" thread near your kitty area
8) Used Condoms & Wrappers
9) Any kind of paper work from the free clinic
10) Lip Stick Autograph on your ass by another hobbyist

You have to think positively. You see that crap and you instantaneously think, "No way. Next." Major hobby decision made without fuss or bother in 1.5 seconds.
SL that is some funny shit!!! But true
It speaks volumes, doesn't it? If that's how much effort she puts into her photos for advertising, how much effort will she put in the date/encounter.
So you are saying those pics I posted after the "open house bang bus blowout clearance sale" party were a bad idea?

Good to know
Someone showed me a picture of a girl on Eros with a kotex pad in her thong. She was not even trying to hide it either. I am thinking," wow Eros allowed that picture?"

But you know there are fetish requests for ladies on their period. Only thing on webcam that is a forbidden area.
It speaks volumes, doesn't it? If that's how much effort she puts into her photos for advertising, how much effort will she put in the date/encounter. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
I can agree with this line of thinking as long as they dont go so far as to photo shop 10yrs off of the pics.
I can agree with this line of thinking as long as they dont go so far as to photo shop 10yrs off of the pics. Originally Posted by thisguy23
True or 30 lbs.
So you are saying those pics I posted after the "open house bang bus blowout clearance sale" party were a bad idea?

Good to know Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Originally Posted by Still Looking
YOUR Fascination with this betrays MY intellect!

Questions?
YOUR Fascination with this betrays MY intellect!

Questions? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Sins? Heck she is just like IV without the club! LOL
SL, I need your advice badly. What Say YOU?
Hold on.......

Ok I'm ready
SL, I need your advice badly. What Say YOU? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yes my son... I'm listening.
Someone showed me a picture of a girl on Eros with a kotex pad in her thong. She was not even trying to hide it either. I am thinking," wow Eros allowed that picture?"

But you know there are fetish requests for ladies on their period. Only thing on webcam that is a forbidden area. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Vampire hobbyists???