Did anyone else get something like this a while back?

I know we are not suppose to put the contents of emails in post here but I think this was a ruse or scam of some kind... Did anyone else get this or does any Mods know anything about this?. I wrote St Christopher but never heard back. I held on to it and watch the board to see if anything about this came up. Certainly January one came and went but I wanted to know if anyone else got this.

Staff Edit: Email contents removed. CZ.
Yes I saw that too mostly just wanted to know if anyone else got it. And to bring it to everyone's attention
I got one too...IT IS A SCAM...first clue is the email addy it came from eccie.info..
I emailed ST.Chris to double check and he confirmed he did not send it
I got one too...IT IS A SCAM...first clue is the email addy it came from eccie.info..
I emailed ST.Chris to double check and he confirmed he did not send it Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
VictoriaLyn is correct. Anytime you receive an email from eccie . info, this is a scam and phishing attempt. Just send it to your spam, folder and forget about it.

If there is an announcement that needs to be made, it will be done here on ECCIE, not as an email.

The Colonel
I never get any emails other than breast enhancements, ED pharmaceutical offers, credit scores, facebook inquiries, fuckbook inquiries, etc. Not one email with taint in it, what is the world coming to?