The Next Poker Tournament

The next poker tournament will be in late August. If you received an invite the last time you should receive on this time. If you want to get in on the list you will need to PM me your email address.

"Made Men" such as Yankee7, DarkSide, Hotel Al, WTF, Texas Gator and Gator42 and Satin get in without question. If you are a newbie with few to no post you will need a vouch so be ready to provide one.

The end of the movie The Hang Over I and II when the credits roll, the tournaments are something like that.
Looking forward to it...
Not missing this one!
Looking forward to it again!
Ditto............
  • Satin
  • 07-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Thanks Large Louis....
Hey BigLouie, don't forget about me!! I'll send you a pm w/my email.
Deal me in!
The Poker Tournaments have more transvestites than HO2
Another fun time in the making....I'm in!
Hey BigLouie, don't forget about me!! I'll send you a pm w/my email. Originally Posted by alexandriajuly

Got it, invites will not go out for about 3 weeks but you will get yours.
Count me in... I think you should feature 4 lovely dealers this time around. You know who has been practicing and I'm positive she could deal a tourney
Count me in... I think you should feature 4 lovely dealers this time around. You know who has been practicing and I'm positive she could deal a tourney Originally Posted by bashful1
OK practice her hard. Our little friend from San Diego is suppose to be in town that week and is suppose to deal for us.

Should be a great tournament.
I'm in!
Can't wait..!!

GB