A little discreet PDA?

Where can I go with a SO if we're feeling a little naughty and looking for a place to (discreetly) have sex in public? Tried the ship the other night and that was a hot hit! Now looking for other alternatives. Anybody got any ideas?
Little bar across from the old Sherlocks location on West Gray. Someone else might be able to chime in with the name of the place.
  • Taint
  • 07-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Little bar across from the old Sherlocks location on West Gray. Someone else might be able to chime in with the name of the place. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Www.marfrelesshouston.com
Yep Marphrelles its alot of fun and I really like the back room upstairs
Marfreless. The preferred meeting spot for Houston businessmen and their "nieces". Go upstairs, find a cozy corner, and tip your waitress for a bit of privacy. One of my favorite places in Houston.
Marfreless. The preferred meeting spot for Houston businessmen and their "nieces". Go upstairs, find a cozy corner, and tip your waitress for a bit of privacy. One of my favorite places in Houston. Originally Posted by blowpop
I'm going to have to check that out -- nothing like sex in a public place to spice up your relationship!! In abandoned office parking lots in the backseat are always a good time.
Are you looking for an establishment or you want to go find a vacant area in a park and fuck?
Z,

Looking for both. I like the way this thread is going! I will note down all ideas and use them as needed!

Keep 'em coming...
Balcony at the movies ... back row, center, during the week in the afternoon.
What theatres have a balcony? I'll put that one to use for sure...
I will derfinately be checking Marfreless out!
Remembering places from the past:

cemetary, the side of the road, rest stop, at a concert at the top of the lawn seating in the back, between two buildings, in an alley at night, in the woods, at the park, in the back of a moving truck, up in the club, in the car of course, with your family in the room under a blanket on the sofa, in a furniture warehouse (behind some furniture), in a 'family bathroom - or any unisex bathroom where you can lock the door and there are no stalls, in a bathroom stall at a bar/club....this list just goes on and on....
I will derfinately be checking Marfreless out! Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
I know right where it is, gimmie a call
  • war6
  • 07-27-2011, 09:08 PM
movie theater