For the guys, best way to avoid majority of alerts.

1. Click on Browse Showcases at top of the screen.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Houston as metro location.
3. Pick out a lady, in Houston there are around 250-300 ladies to choose from.
4. Find a lady, then read her reviews. Even if you don't ROS (BCD) rites, you can read between the lines to find out the the review is good or not.

5. Remove all bookmarks for cragislist, backpage, houston-eros, etc.

When I was active, this hobby model worked for me for years. Rarely did I have a bad session.

Look, I know it's cool to find a 'diamond in the rough' to share with the guys, but with all the crap going on with bait and switch, aggressive pimps, wondering if the lady is ELLE, it's best to stay with a known factor, versus venturing into the unknown.
  • Trey
  • 08-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Very true on all points but if we never bring new girls into the fold we will be all stuck with a bunch GILFs. Someone must bring new talent to the board. I always give mad props to anyone who toftt and reports back.

But I understand your point it is the safest way.
1. Click on Browse Showcases at top of the screen.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Houston as metro location.
3. Pick out a lady, in Houston there are around 250-300 ladies to choose from.
4. Find a lady, then read her reviews. Even if you don't ROS (BCD) rites, you can read between the lines to find out the the review is good or not.

5. Remove all bookmarks for cragislist, backpage, houston-eros, etc.

When I was active, this hobby model worked for me for years. Rarely did I have a bad session.

Look, I know it's cool to find a 'diamond in the rough' to share with the guys, but with all the crap going on with bait and switch, aggressive pimps, wondering if the lady is ELLE, it's best to stay with a known factor, versus venturing into the unknown. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

When such wisdom is shared....take heed fellas!!!
When I left the hobby it was because wise advice was given and heeded!!
I agree;... there are some on BP that I have seen who have yet to put profiles on here.. those are the ONLY exceptions I go by
nice post dude I agree with some of your points.........
The best way to avoid the majority of the alerts is to think with the big head not the little head.