Houston Balconies

Ladies and gentlemen I have yet to book a room at a nice hotel here in Houston and I'd like some advice on which ones you like that have a balcony. So far I've found that these 2 have them....

The Hilton

The Aloft

Do you all have any other favorites or suggestions?
the Crowne Plaza on 290. It's also blocked in concrete so you can fuck on the balcony and no one would ever see you.
the Crowne Plaza on 290. It's also blocked in concrete so you can fuck on the balcony and no one would ever see you. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Where's the fun in that?
Derek(suite) or Westin
The older La Quintas.
San Louis with a view of the Gulf.

Plus there is a reasonably private hot tub at the pool.
the Crowne Plaza on 290. It's also blocked in concrete so you can fuck on the balcony and no one would ever see you. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I dunno maybe with some binoculars or a telescope...lol
lol...been there/done that.....such a blast!!

Have fun babe!!
I know girlie, I loved it. Asian Cowgirl on a chair with the sound of traffic and lights swirling around you.. I had some great memories there.
Get this, Montego Bay, Jamaica in 04, Doctors Cave & beach. The Balconies are 1/2 the size of the rooms, we spent 1/2 our time banging on that balcony wall...In November sort of off season I suppose, not many people around.
the grand duca hotel is beautiful and has a balcony in the galleria next to a few bars and alot of people....why hide the action ....hehehehe
Exactly if we are gonna hide then we will stay in the room lol.
One of the twelve "magnificent suites" at the ZaZa has a balcony with an exterior clawfoot bathtub that overlooks Hermann Park and the Fountains. That's the one you want~! Anybody ever tried that tub?
One of the twelve "magnificent suites" at the ZaZa has a balcony with an exterior clawfoot bathtub that overlooks Hermann Park and the Fountains. That's the one you want~! Anybody ever tried that tub? Originally Posted by photog
The tub is nice!

Additional Choices:

1) Hilton Post Oak
2) Both Westin's
3) Double-Tree Galleria
I love the zaza, but their suites are high as hell. They have small balconies in every room, a bigger one in the Cabana rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. I think the suites are a bit too much, unless you're trying to drop 1K on a room
Aloft is my personal fav everywhere I go, both here and abroad. I just love the concept. You can step off the street or leave your room and go downstairs right into a party every night. And I love the modern Scandinavian style rooms, Teh only draw back is no restaurant. But they do serve continental breakfasts.