A few questions to providers

In no particular order:

Do you squirt as a result of an orgasm or something forced to give the client a little something extra, or both?

How often do you have an orgasm with a client?

Do you have long term relationships with men?

If you do have LTR's, do they know you are a provider?

Do you ever go out on a "trial date" (dinner, drink, etc) prior to a night of providing services? (i never see reviews about this scenario which is why i'm asking).

If I'm at a bar, and I see "available" women, what are the signals that your services are available to me?

If you see a client in public, do you ignore them or acknowledge them and say hello?

Thanks in advance!
Do you squirt as a result of an orgasm or something forced to give the client a little something extra, or both?

when bob (battery operated boyfriend) and i get together ..i get it over and over and over and over ..and then sleep i my own wet spot

most times even when just providing the fukface

sworn off

Do you ever go out on a "trial date" (dinner, drink, etc) prior to a night of providing services? (i never see reviews about this scenario which is why i'm asking).

i have but its not the norm

If I'm at a bar, and I see "available" women, what are the signals that your services are available to me?

my eyes will tell u

If you see a client in public, do you ignore them or acknowledge them and say hello?

i would allow the man to make the decision..u want me to be detachable..and i am
haha! thanks for the response deanna!
squirting - I do squirt, but I have yet to master how to make myself squirt even with 3 toys going at once. so if you git'r dun, thanks ^_^

orgasm - every time so far. If he ain't trying, I'm not afraid to play with myself during a BJ or doggy ;-)

I'm divorced again.. LOL
My longest relationship has been with my GF since high school. 14 years, and she knows EVERYTHING about me.

trial date? no. But if someone asked me out to buy me lunch I wouldn't say no if I didn't have plans otherwise ^_^ I used to invite ppl out to karaoke and go to socials

Available women as in hookers hanging out waiting to get flirted with... or just as a woman looking for a booty call???
I didn't think workin' gals hung out in bars anymore. Well, maybe in Costa Rica or Dubai..
Looking to pick me up at a bar OTC? After I've had 5 shots (but before shot 7-8) would be a good time. ^_^ I'd fuck the pope in a cemetery after enough tequila.
Unless I'm obviously alone drinking at the bar, I'm not trying to get picked up.
Note to self... invest in tequila
In no particular order:

No

How often do you have an orgasm with a client? If he is any good, everytime

Do you have long term relationships with men? Yes, for play only though.

If you do have LTR's, do they know you are a provider? A couple do.

Do you ever go out on a "trial date" (dinner, drink, etc) prior to a night of providing services? (i never see reviews about this scenario which is why i'm asking). No, dont do public

If I'm at a bar, and I see "available" women, what are the signals that your services are available to me? Would never happen

If you see a client in public, do you ignore them or acknowledge them and say hello? Its up to him, I will simply smile at him
interesting answers. :-)
In no particular order:

Do you squirt as a result of an orgasm or something forced to give the client a little something extra, or both? Nope never been able to do that.

Do you have long term relationships with men? Yes, I have. I think most women have or do. However, I am not currently in one now.

If you do have LTR's, do they know you are a provider? Yes, when I lived with my ex-so he too was a hobbyist, and we met at a social. However, after living together he pressured me to quit in this line of work. I retired for a number of years afterwards.

Do you ever go out on a "trial date" (dinner, drink, etc) prior to a night of providing services? (i never see reviews about this scenario which is why i'm asking). I have a handful of gentleman friends who I genuinely enjoy their company and have gone out "off the clock" so to speak for a drink or dinner. Some I have even become good friends with over the years.

If I'm at a bar, and I see "available" women, what are the signals that your services are available to me? Are you asking if there is a way to tell if a lady is a provider at a bar? I don't solicit in public, never have, never will. If a guy approaches me that recognizes me from "this hobby" I will act like I have no idea what he is talking about and run him off. So don't even attempt to approach me in public. Discretion is very important to me.

If you see a client in public, do you ignore them or acknowledge them and say hello? See above comments. Ignore, walk on..

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by houtxgent
As far as going out on a "date" with a gentleman friend the potential to have orgasms depends on many factors. Women as you know are wired completely different from men. It is more of a mental / mood factor if anything. I have had very experienced partners who knew exactly how to get me going, and work me up to the finale. But for most they 'only think' they know what they are doing, and often times I have to show them what works best for me. Either they listen or they don't. I have been known to have more than one orgasm with the right partner.

Not a squirter.

Almost all the time.

No I do not.

N/A

No.

You should walk up to her and buy her a drink.

I ignore him because I do not know if his significant other is around. If he comes to me and says hello then I know the coast is clear and I can be social with him.
  • anita
  • 08-07-2011, 10:35 AM
In no particular order:

* Not a squirter, but nothing forced. I prefer things to happen naturally.

* It happens sometimes. And when it doesn't I still c*m lol.

* I've had one. Not recently.

* I was not a provider yet.

* Yes, it's always fun.

* I wouldn't know, I don't go to bars by myself, and I don't intend offering "services" to men there.

* I don't know who he came out with and how far they are from him. I'd rather ignore him. But if he says hi, I will say hi back.

A man's touch is never the same, that is all I am saying.
it's good to know women are enjoying their work. :-) i understand that for some women, an orgasm takes something "more". however, i have dated women who can get off every time (either with me in control or them in control). it's like me with receiving bj's. not sure why but not every woman can get me off that way. but if i'm finished off that way, it's the best feeling.

interesting responses. it would think it helps the client/provider relationship to know such things. :-)
I hope my answers will work.....

In no particular order:

Do you squirt as a result of an orgasm or something forced to give the client a little something extra, or both? I have a few times

Everytime even with my mouth occupied

No I enjoy being single

Sometimes if im not otherwise occupied

If I'm at a bar, and I see "available" women, what are the signals that your services are available to me
I try to be very discreet but usually I would make eye contact and smile slyly and you would know

I walk the other way like I said im very discreet

This has only happened with me once, and it was with manual stimulation.
Every so often when I really need a good one.

Hell NO!

I wouldn't be in a LTR and be a provider.

I will only do this with clients I have seen before, and even then only if I don't have other plans.

I'll hand you a business card lol

I let them talk to me if they want to. I won't just walk up to a client.
thanks for the responses ladies. very interesting reads. :-)
In no particular order:

1) I squirt only from penetration...not clitoral stimulation. I can cum both ways, but will only "produce evidence" from penetration

2) 90% of the time. Whats the fun if I can't get off too?

3) No. I would never date while I take strange dicks several times a week for money. No LTR's til I'm retired

4) No. I'm not auditioning to be a sugar baby. If you've read my reviews and like my pictures then decide to meet me; thats it. No samples.

5) When I'm at a bar, I'm not working. It's "ME" time with my friends. P4P if the farthest thing from my mind..

6) I would sooo not ever acknowledge a client. At the very most, I might nod and smile...no more. I want my non-provider persona respected and I give the same respect to my clients.