shut down the government, I dare you.

Dummmmmmm asses.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...671216784.html
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 11:40 AM
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 01:44 PM
rightwing crickets
I hope they do. But they are all cowards and idiots.

Random thought: I'm in the mood to fist a guy while he's on his hands and knees.

PS I do believe the debt clock has been stopped at about 70 million till debt ceiling for the past 4 months. So technically shouldn't the gov be "shut down" already?

Oh and y'all gotta know that some massive disaster will happen "because" the gov was "shut down".

Whatever. I need an orgasm. Excuse me while I rub one out.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 02:01 PM
snick
I hope they do. But they are all cowards and idiots.

Random thought: I'm in the mood to fist a guy while he's on his hands and knees.

PS I do believe the debt clock has been stopped at about 70 million till debt ceiling for the past 4 months. So technically shouldn't the gov be "shut down" already?

Oh and y'all gotta know that some massive disaster will happen "because" the gov was "shut down".

Whatever. I need an orgasm. Excuse me while I rub one out. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Get a hold of IB Hankering he is into anything penetrating his ass.
Get a hold of IB Hankering he is into anything penetrating his ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
...Which is why his real handle is IBS/OAB

Meanwhile, back to the question at hand....

Glenna, please wipe the snuff drool from the corners of your mouth and chin before you go on about how you hope them thar GOP-wipes shut down the gumment. Since you're such a whizz-bang on stocks and financial trading, you ought to get it. But, if you don't, then hmmmmm, what a financial genius.
Get a hold of IB Hankering he is into anything penetrating his ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only in your disgusting, reprobate dreams, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, here's that 'hummer' you were looking for:

... hmmmmm ... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
CJ is at his mother's home in her basement while the rest of us are out working and he calls crickets....

The sequester is the idea and child of one Barack Obama. You have to believe Bob Woodward (he is one of yours) and if you were watching (and not drinking Kool Aid) then you saw how the White House promoted the idea of sequester and the House had to be brought to the table. Get some treatment CJ. Just tell the doctor that you have memory problems and some dementia.

By the way, for what's worth, the House passed a bill that funds government (that means no shutdown) but does not fund Obamacare. So if OBAMA chooses to veto or ignore this bill then HE shuts government down.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 03:47 PM
CJ is at his mother's home in her basement while the rest of us are out working and he calls crickets....

The sequester is the idea and child of one Barack Obama. You have to believe Bob Woodward (he is one of yours) and if you were watching (and not drinking Kool Aid) then you saw how the White House promoted the idea of sequester and the House had to be brought to the table. Get some treatment CJ. Just tell the doctor that you have memory problems and some dementia.

By the way, for what's worth, the House passed a bill that funds government (that means no shutdown) but does not fund Obamacare. So if OBAMA chooses to veto or ignore this bill then HE shuts government down. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

my mothers basement ? Basements in Texas ??? that's all you have ? you're an idiot btw

yup, the sequester will be kept alive and well by the rightwingers... try reading

The latest GOP internal dispute is over a continuing resolution to fund the government at sequester-spending levels. The current CR runs out at the end of the month, and about 40 to 50 House Republicans (out of 233) want to attach a rider that either delays or defunds the Affordable Care Act for a year and leaves everything else running.

Poor JD
It still amazes me how cutting about 2 percent of, not the budget, but the INCREASE in the budget, causes all of these ill happenings.

What the fuck are they spending the other 98 percent on?.
Only in your disgusting, reprobate dreams, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, here's that 'hummer' you were looking for:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No thanks my hummer's come from women IN BRED stick to your kind.
No thanks my hummer's come from women IN BRED stick to your kind. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Here's a picture of you with your mother/sister/cousin/wife, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Look's like 'she' tuned you down -- again!
Shut down the government - CJ7 and other libtards don't need to collect their welfare checks!
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Shut down the government - CJ7 and other libtards don't need to collect their welfare checks! Originally Posted by therock18

call and ask Gringrich if shutting down the government is a brilliant idea