Backpage.com being flooded - what's the deal?

So yea, I shop at the Dollar Store for hobbying. Look more often than I actually put my hand in my wallet.

Lately I see the whole section being flooded with similar-looking ads for a bunch of ladies - all 20-22 years of age, all outcall. In between are ads for a truck-stop place somewhere in Garland.

Anyone have any background info on who is flooding Backpage with these ads?
I noticed that as well. It's worse late at night when ads for individuals are at a minimum. It's like they have it set to repeat ads non stop. It's all out call Asian ladies and amps.

I started reporting them for excessive ad spamming but I doubt me by myself will change anything. If a bunch of guys report it though maybe bp will go back to their charging for all you can post ad policy or at least maybe put limits.
They need to fix their fucking search is what they need to do.
Y'all can blame Tom Dart, and MC/Amex/Visa. When Dart targeted Craigslist, they completely shut down their "adult" section. It seems like offering free ads, most of which are obviously spam, was the best Backpage could think to do while buying time to deal with the credit card companies barring payments for their ads.