~Bedazzling Our Lady Parts~

Over the years us ladies have gone thru great lengths to spruce up our lady parts.

We started at the full bush stage. Ugh...I hated that stage.

Then, we decided it might be a bit prettier/cleaner to "trim the hedges" some. Great....at least now it's no longer peaking or poking out of our bikinis.

Then came the should I shave it or wax it? Landing strip or full bare?

Well, I thought we had hit our final stage. Afterall, hair or no hair....there's really no other options, is there?

Apparently, there is this thing out called "Bedazzling your Vayjay".

Here are some links to images. What do you all think? Does anyone actually know somebody who has done this? Is it attractive? Enticing?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAw&dur=257

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=bedaz...stOS7BA&zoom=1

Apparently this has been for around for a while. I can't believe I'm just now hearing about it.

And Nooooo...I have absolutely no intentions of doing this!.. lol

Alisha...xoxo
Wow I don't think I could even sit still long enough to have that done! Looks hot, but very distracting and seems like it'd be in the way.
That second one is a little too much. If it just has a little bit I think it looks cool. I like the landing strip since most girls are bare these days.
Wow I don't think I could even sit still long enough to have that done! Looks hot, but very distracting and seems like it'd be in the way. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Haha..I didn't even think about the time.

My first thought was maintenance. And them getting lost in undesirable places.

I guess I could see doing it for a special occasion. But not for daily thrills.

Alisha ...xoxo
Looks like fun to me.. but how and the heck would you shave? & wouldn't it start to look funny once the hair grows through the gems lol!
I don't really want to risk choking to death while doing DATY.

sign me up for trimmed, landing strip or bare please

I Dnt like it... I would think u are Tryn to hide something.
I think one little heart or a little pair of lips would be cool... but closer to the hip bone, not so much where the hair is!!
LOL, On YOU, that would look great!
I think it matches me well lol!
Wow I don't think I could even sit still long enough to have that done! Looks hot, but very distracting and seems like it'd be in the way. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Haha..I didn't even think about the time.

My first thought was maintenance. And them getting lost in undesirable places.

I guess I could see doing it for a special occasion. But not for daily thrills.

Alisha ...xoxo Originally Posted by Alisha1972
speaking of gettin lost in undesirable locations. i remember a session involvin FUMA and the next morning finding a " lee press on" floatin in the bowl amd me wonderin, hmm....when did i swallow that?
I think one little heart or a little pair of lips would be cool... but closer to the hip bone, not so much where the hair is!! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

Especially if they were made of hard candy!! Yum! Hell Double Yum!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
One of my friends has been 'vajazzled' a couple of times. Mainly after she gets her Brazilian she's had the Swarowski crystals affixed to her newly waxed vajayjay....it might stay on for a few days. They don't remain on too long...look very cool.
speaking of gettin lost in undesirable locations. i remember a session involvin FUMA and the next morning finding a " lee press on" floatin in the bowl amd me wonderin, hmm....when did i swallow that? Originally Posted by knotty man

LMAOO! Well seeing how I don't go around FUMA'n folks I can assure you it was not me, lol. If your serious that happened it's crazy funny, your such a nut.
I've got a hot glue gun and a box of various beads. I'll do it for free, any volunteers?