Alert imposter

I have received info. that someone acting like me is texting , pming, and calling providers! Several lady friends have alerted me last night and today! If anyone receives communication saying its me, its NOT! Unless its from my oh2 or eccie account! If anyone gets a pm from someone saying they're me rtm the message! This individual actually called a really good friend of mine [a provider] and told her he was me! She has all my contact info. and caught him in a lie! HE hung up when she laughed at him! Be careful- my first contact with anyone I do not know will be a pm from winndixie-------------
Thanks for the heads up!
winn, he is pm ing me right now saying he is you on another eccie handle. I know it is not you, but he is still doing it right now. I forwarded the emails to the mods.
This wouldn't be happening if you'd accepted Treetop's management offer...
It’s amazing that people try this with someone with a known board presence.
You’d think they would pick someone who isn’t well known, but still have reviews and some board presence and slide utr.
Seems like to me one of the imposters victims is probably the perp. Why make this thread https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2416083 and then send a pm saying he is Winn?

If the mods could trace the handle by an ip or something I bet we'd be surprised on who it is.
Not sure if you should take it as an honor or not. They obviously feel they can get a lot of mileage off your rep. Either way....not a good thing.
Thanks to the mods for taking care of the situation!

PLEASE IF ANYONE GETS A PM FROM SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT, RTM IT AND SEND IT TO THE MODS..

And to that special gal that gave me the heads up on this ; I say thank you! You always have my back !!!!
Did you find out who it was Winn?
Did you find out who it was Winn? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yep.