Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessie-e...-391069#erotic
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Mt.Read
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jessie is voluptuous with a very friendly personality, took a while to set up but got the job done.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks nice! And
The pics I think have been in multiple ads as I think I've seen them before but they are not her. I think it's the same girl who was reviewed on here under "Jess" and I will say though she does a good job if it's her.
pwallaby,

Thanks Please read your PM's we need more info in the ROS!

DD
pwallaby,

Thanks Please read your PM's we need more info in the ROS!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
An activities section in the form like the rest of the site has would also be nice!!
That would help spur the memory in the ROS I'm sure!!
Thanks OP for the review in this barren studio section as well!
This sounds kinda like...and the pics look a bit like (I stress a "bit")...that "Amy" gal that used to be around. Can't remember the full name she used. She was never a member here. But she was around for a long time. And I guess would be mid to late 40's by now also.

This looks like the Jessie that has been around for years. Mt. Read area, same prices she used to charge. Although she never let you put fiv though or even touch the tits if I remember.
Maybe to get those high prices she had to give a little. Always gave a great rub but that was about it.
Prices on her website. I don't know why guys are reluctant to put the prices on here anymore.
https://rochester.rubratings.com/121300

Jessie and she used to have similar pics. Studio near Mt Read, apartment in Gates. Saw her over a year ago, BBW and open menu. Fish tank in apartment
Has anyone seen the big girl Amy lately. She had huge tits and always tan. She was a member here for a while.
Has anyone seen the big girl Amy lately. She had huge tits and always tan. She was a member here for a while. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Me and Pillow be talkin about the same gal. I don't remember her being a member. But she probably was. She was a bit long in the tooth, though, wasn't she? I'm thinckin retired...

Amy...or Amie?
L think it was amie
This girl was always tan
Tried texting Jess about her menu because I didn't want to get there and have it be an upsell. She is at 120 and 160 but would not say anything about fs