Encounter: VERONICA she’s back and better than ever!

Date: 7-15-19
Name: Veronica Libertine
Phone: Text only 585-496-6906
Email Address: N.A.
URL / Website: Https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=251317
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: West side of town
Hair Length and Color: Black curly to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5’6” 115 lbs 32b’s trimmed below soft toned skin and a beautiful ass
Recommendation: Yes
You have to love her, because shes always consistent!!
Thanks Boatman, Now...where's my phone.....
I realize I never post here , but I’ve seen VL many times over the years , reading this I decided to send a text, immediately I got a number not in service reply , I deleted my text, and simply said oh well .

Then I thought perhaps I entered a number wrong , and carefully sent another, almost as soon as I hit , send I got a “STOP ! “ Reply

Anyone else have luck with number ?
Thanks
Stop? As a reply or?
Yes a reply almost instantly ,all caps “STOP “ it had to be an instant reply to fast to even type even a four letter reply .Just seems weird, I’ve seen her where she is now, off south ave, and a couple other spots going back to the good old R/T days .

Not sure if somethings wrong with her number or what .

I used to have all day free, but last couple years it’s been hard to get away , finally got free time tomorrow.....

Thanks
I got the same out of service instant reply too yesterday. No reply from her personal cell ether. Sumpthin seems to be up.........
Yes a reply almost instantly ,all caps “STOP “ it had to be an instant reply to fast to even type even a four letter reply .Just seems weird, I’ve seen her where she is now, off south ave, and a couple other spots going back to the good old R/T days .

Not sure if somethings wrong with her number or what .

I used to have all day free, but last couple years it’s been hard to get away , finally got free time tomorrow.....

Thanks Originally Posted by jerry302
Yes I remember that house off south ave, very unique, and Tiny
*UPDATE* VERONICA had some phone issues. She now has a New Phone Number to TEXT!
585-420-7070. Enjoy