thoughts on p411

My renewal is up for p411. I know most of the ladies on the site that are local. And I use it mainly when traveling. I find myself using it the most when introducing new ladies to the hobby. The rules seemed to have changes for new companions to needing two reviews and two vouchs. As little as I use it now and the challenges of getting a new profile, is p411 really worth it in Arkansas. I would love to hear from the ladies that use p411
Good point, depends on where you like to play. It's beneficial

P411 is an asset as other sites. Homework, legit refs, and trusted friends go further than a review on Eccie.

The required 2-step p411 process has been around. You've been lucky to get a pass on a few. More power to you 100%.

Question is: what's in it for you?? Let me guess....

There is a few fuckstars around and never heard of a review. Good girls!

Ladies - does p411 benefit your traveling?
I find it beneficial when I’m traveling and I also find it beneficial to finding quality girls who are touring through my area. Sometimes I miss where they are advertising if not there.
I find it beneficial when I’m traveling and I also find it beneficial to finding quality girls who are touring through my area. Sometimes I miss where they are advertising if not there.
I’ll say this, if you have a higher number of OKs, don’t let it slide. It’s been a pain in the ass getting reestablished. Everything is usually quick and easy when you are.

Maybe more expensive services but I’ve found they are much better quality providers and easy to connect and clear when time is tight.
I'll say the same, if you travel it's great as far as using it for local talent...ehhhhh, but still the easiest way to get verified by providers that I've found. 40+okays and I'm not letting it go away.