WHY???

Why do some assholes fuck things up for the rest of us? Is it too much to show up with proper hygiene or to take advantage of the facilities at the incall?
Why are you worried about those other assholes?

Just keep your own asshole clean and hobby on!
How did another man's lack of hygiene "fuck things up for the rest of" you? Did she quit providing?
It did change her behavior from our previous meeting.
Did she demand that you take a shower?
That does not make any sense that another hobbyist's hygiene would effect your session, especially if you have seen her before being just as clean as you were then, unless you weren't.
LOL.. one bad fart will make you scared to go down there again..

Bad joke but I am curious.. maybe I shouldn't ask.. I am not sure if I want to know..
But I kind of want to know.. OMG! Please tell...
Melannie,
Ok! I said sorry like a million times! Let it go!

Now......back to the story.....what happened?
The assholes make us swell guys seem like fucking daty-master cook heroes. That's what I'm telling myself any way.

And loving the blue Melannie!
If you taint chewing the kitty you taint DATYing ... ijs. Just how clean does the ass need to be?
It's fair game 3sides. Maybe if you get a reputation for having a stinky booty hole, a noble provider will experiment with you. It's a win win!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_99363129157195.jpeg (48.9 KB, 285 views)
Keep it comin' OP.

Why do some assholes fuck things up for the rest of us? Is it too much to show up with proper hygiene or to take advantage of the facilities at the incall? Originally Posted by golforfish
My life's retained knowledge questions why you ask? It only takes one to fuck things up for the rest of us in everything since the 1960's. Why not in the hobby?
  • ktiix
  • 04-14-2015, 08:35 PM
Tbh, everyone is an asshole and everyone fucks something up for someone else.

Wash your balls, dip your wick, have a pint.