Perfect date

Guys,

What is your idea of a perfect date? No filter... Let's hear some naughty fantasies! Is she waiting for you naked, dressed in a sexy business suit or girl next door? Sometimes I feel like wearing my trashy hooker boots with red lipstick other times I like dressing really conservative and being the slut in the bed, lady in the street. ,)

Do you talk first or just come in and start making out? Do you like slow drawn out seduction to the point of agony? I do. I love that shit! Do you like your provider on the submissive side or do you like her to take the reigns? Personally, all I need to know is which you prefer and I can totally get into the mindset of either, most of the time. Sometimes, I feel like taking charge other times I want to be bent over, spanked, hair pulled, smacked on my ass, ordered around and manhandled!

You like your lovin slow and sensual or impersonal (imo) and balls to the wall nasty dirty talk, spit and total raunch?! How bout those bbbjs tho?! A mix of hand, bls, DP or what?

And positions... Let's talk about positions! Favorite way to get yo O face on?

Let's get spicy!!