Hey anybody near Addison/Galleria uplate and bored?

I need someone to follow me to return a uhaul I rented. Just down the street... I don't know why its been so difficult all day just to take it back. I can pick you up in my car...and drop you back off if you'd just follow me in either my car or the truck to return it. Please! I don't want to get anymore penalties or late fees!

Anyways it will only take 10-15 min roundtrip... call/text me.

Thanks! lol

This is not drama btw just is what it is. wgaf
I will be in Eccie chat...hmu
If u still need to go this morning I can take you
Get an Uber or Lyft after you drop it off:

10-15 min round trip, so one way is about 6-7 min.

That's like $7 on Uber/Lyft.

Not sure how you can return a U-Haul at 1:38 am when their offices are closed.

They have to walk around the vehicle, check everything including the tires, look inside, take down the odometer reading, have you sign their electronic tablet and agree to any extra charges you may have incurred for damages and not refilling the gas tank, before taking the keys from you.
Get an Uber or Lyft after you drop it off:

10-15 min round trip, so one way is about 6-7 min.

That's like $7 on Uber/Lyft.

Not sure how you can return a U-Haul at 1:38 am when their offices are closed.

They have to walk around the vehicle, check everything including the tires, look inside, take down the odometer reading, have you sign their electronic tablet and agree to any extra charges you may have incurred for damages and not refilling the gas tank, before taking the keys from you. Originally Posted by CG2014
Most Uhaul and similar companies have a night drop box for the keys and contract. It is risky, because they can always come back and claim damage that wasn't there-- but it is still an option for the night owl crowd.

And yeah-- in a case like this, I can't tell you how much I love Lyft.
I did that one time years ago in the 90's returning a 15 ft U-Haul and leaving the keys in the night drop and they hit my credit card with over $600 worth of things that were not there.
I did that one time years ago in the 90's returning a 15 ft U-Haul and leaving the keys in the night drop and they hit my credit card with over $600 worth of things that were not there. Originally Posted by CG2014

Same thing happened to me (30+ yrs ago)...bastards. They hit me for $500 and change. Luckily I'd put it on my Am Ex card....I touched base with their CS Dept and disputed the entire claim (which they gladly removed the charge until the dispute could be settled). U-Haul never followed up to backup their bogus upcharge. Bastards....I've never used their products / services since.
Budget did the same thing to me. Fortunately, I always use my prepaid card for this sort of thing, so it just bounced right back. When I got a "collection letter" from them, I asked for documentation of the damages and let them know I took time stamped photos when I left it in the lot.

Oddly enough, I never heard back again.
I borrowed a 25 feet truck from Sears and returned it at same place in 1994 and they kept my $600 deposit. Said I broke the passenger side mirror.