Where are the Dallas Pool Parties?

Where to go in Dallas for heels, swimsuits, and dance music?
lol I know! I know!!!
Sisu. Bungalow. Zaza
I do agree with those mentioned above .... Bungalow, ZaZa and SISU as well as SALT in Uptown/Downtown area .... If you're looking for private parties, send me a PM ... There is also Whiskey Garden in Funky Town and some other upscale hotels w/rooftop pools in the DFW area ....just a few to name if you're looking for Sunday Funday.
I do agree with those mentioned above .... Bungalow, ZaZa and SISU as well as SALT in Uptown/Downtown area .... If you're looking for private parties, send me a PM ... There is also Whiskey Garden in Funky Town and some other upscale hotels w/rooftop pools in the DFW area ....just a few to name if you're looking for Sunday Funday.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I have a nice pool and spa at my home..........ijs
I have a nice pool and spa at my home..........ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Mimosa's and Brunch???
I like to skinny dip with these new tatas
The Village used to have wild pool parties where the tops came off and the boobs came out. I have no clue whether that still goes on.
Nylo Hotel
Sneaky Petes.@ Lewisville Lake Plenty of Redneck heaven beauty's showing Ass
I wanna go to those parties too and meet new people and friends
Mimosa's and Brunch???
I like to skinny dip with these new tatas
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I'd like to dip between those tatas myself!

These types of parties sound like fun. I'd have to step up the workouts a bit to be ready to hang poolside with the pretty people.
<<<Never gets asked to go anywhere or do anything.

Wait, not completely accurate - I was asked to take the trash out yesterday !

The Village used to have wild pool parties where the tops came off and the boobs came out. I have no clue whether that still goes on. Originally Posted by Tapper69
It was still going on in 1979-1981.
Anyone the remember the Meet & Greet pool party a few years back?
Yes, I do.
Angel Therapist flirted with me in the water and I could not get out of the pool for a while....
I have a nice pool and spa at my home..........ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Hmmm...I last love to skinny dip!!

I also love Zaza and the bungalow...will check out Whiskey Garden this weekend!