Trying to cut down hobbyist but wife not helping!

** edit- hobbying not hobbyist***

Horny as hell, wife on period. That's ok I am a big time BJ guy but she refuses! Try's a pitiful handjob without lube, I barely maintain erection. Our lovely ladies are defiantly providing a needed service.
Your wife has another hole ...
If his wife won't even give him a BJ while on the rag, I doubt the other hole is open for business.
well, your thing is you live 2 eat pussy.. put her bloody pussy where your mouth is, and maybe she will reciprocate.
The wife has shut that area Down for business in everyway, so thinks it's gross.

What's funny is I'm into BDSM so if she played it in right Context I'd eat her out during her period.
I have no problem getting head from your wife..
I have no problem getting head from your wife.. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Har Har.
I have a suggestion, OP. After going home, casually mention to your wife that some random gal was flirting with you. She kept looking at you and smiling and she gave you a piece of paper with her number, squeezing your shoulder affectionately as she did do. You tore the paper in front of the gal and sternly told her you're married and that you love your wife very much.

OP, this may sound childish/cheesy/simplistic etc. but it works. Right now, she's taking you for granted. She's not treating you with respect. Let her know indirectly that if she won't satisfy you, there are plenty of other women out there who will. Billions of pussies in this world, her's ain't nothin special.
And most of them AREN'T dead fucks
Unhappy wives are my best entertainment.