Address: Miller/mansfield hwy
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Session Length: 15 min
Fee: 30
Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft 4in 90Lbs spinner, had jeans and a hoodie. Streets have taken a toll on her. Grill was jacked. Maybe 5 years ago she was a star. Barely A cups
Recommendation: Yes
Damnit. I was just in FW lol.

A little detective work came up with some pics... I blurred the kid's face out of decency. Is this her?
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9936.JPG (176.4 KB, 1907 views) File Type: jpg IMG_9937.JPG (456.9 KB, 1906 views)
Thats her in the first pic..good work
good one
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2017, 09:32 AM
That second pic looks familiar, I think she's been around a long time
Given location/description, I thought it was going to be infamous TPC, but pretty sure I've seen this girl as well.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2017, 10:38 AM
I might of also seen her years ago
I might of also seen her years ago Originally Posted by BLM69
I said the same thing. That 2nd pic looks familiar.. When I picked her up I thought about TPC, however I saw her 6 months ago at a local store. Her face looks the same but she has put on weight. Looks healthier and better than before. We saw each other but never acknowledged.
  • tsta
  • 09-14-2017, 01:22 PM
I texted the number and never got a reply. Was gonna try to set something up. Is TPC out of the game again? She surfaced for a short while and then left again it seems.
I texted the number and never got a reply. Was gonna try to set something up. Is TPC out of the game again? She surfaced for a short while and then left again it seems. Originally Posted by tsta
I talked to her in March. There was an ad on BP. She claims a stalker posted it, but who knows. She took it down and told me she's no longer playing. I haven't seen any ads since.
Did anyone NOT tap TPC?
I think this girl went by Daisy in south ft worth
Did anyone NOT tap TPC? Originally Posted by Jaquamo
(raises hand)..

but I made up for it with other ratchet Bitches