Pop the sw cherry

Well you fuckers got to me and i popped my sw cherry today. Not going to give a lot of detail because she was literally in my backyard!

Was driving home from having lunch with a stripper (lol) and i turn the corner into my neighborhood and see this brunet walking wearing way less then she should be. All of a sudden every story of u turns I've read on here flashed through my head. I said fuck it and decided to investigate. Thought she had ducked into a store by the time i got around but she was across the street. Hauled ass across the street and went in. Made a little small talk at the counter and got the impression that she might be down for a ride. Paid for my drink and saw her walking off. Got in my car and pulled up next to her and asked if she wanted a ride. She jumped in and i ask where she was headed. Said she was headed home and pointed the way. We literally drove by my neighborhood lol. Made some small talk about what she was wearing. Turns out she is a dancer as well. Before you know it I've convinced her to show me her tits. Nice little pointy b cups. I'm literally feeling up her tits in the neighborhood with people doing their lawns and kids riding their bikes. Decide to find a better spot to do this examination. Her nipples are getting hard and I decide to go for broke. Find a place to park and get a closet look. Do a little sucking and eventually inquire about more. Pretty sure I could of fucked her in the back seat the way she kept eyeing it but decided on a bbbj. She sucked a nice dick, not a bad way to pop my cherry. Think i prefer having a room to have fun in and probably could have gone to my place but i wasn't pushing my luck.

Anyway just though i would share with you fuckers.
Congrats! Nice work!

Talent can be found just about anywhere if you've got the eye and make the move.
Nice man
good stuff man... always amazing what you can get when you keep your eyes open and go in for it
nice !
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2017, 12:53 PM
good stuff man... always amazing what you can get when you keep your eyes open and go in for it Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Absolutely, talent can be found anywhere
Not going to give a lot of detail because she was literally in my backyard! Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
nice!

I hate to dampen your enthusiasm, but you do know your property value just dropped 15%, right? doesn't matter if you're not selling though, and your property tax may go down the same way she went down on you