Private Incalls

Getting back into the hobby world after a few years of a break. I am a fan of a provider having her own apartment, condo, etc as opposed to a hotel. I don’t like walking past the front desk without a bag, looking lost as I am searching for the elevator. Can we start a list of providers that have an incall that fits this description.....?
I have my own fully stocked apartment off the Tollway and Keller Springs. I call it my "Sin Den" as I don't live there and use it solely to entertain!
Private luxury lakeside apartment, with alcoholic beverages and toiletries..
Kendall4U,I've had the HOT PLEASURE of being to your SIN DEN.mirrors EVERYWHERE.You can see all the action in these mirrors.
<<<<------ has a fully stocked apartment
I only play from my lovely home. A private gated condo in far N Dallas. Fully stocked.
so, are those incalls "fully stacked" or just "fully stocked" ?? :^) :^) :^)

i can attest to kendall's sin den - esp when she and laura doubly delited me!!! guess i need to go back and do a quality check to make sure they are still on top of it all!!
Private condo northwest Dallas
Kendall4U,I've had the HOT PLEASURE of being to your SIN DEN.mirrors EVERYWHERE.You can see all the action in these mirrors. Originally Posted by lupegarland
Yes, you have. The mirrors definitely add to the experience. I love to watch you gents in action. Makes me even more hot and bothered!

so, are those incalls "fully stacked" or just "fully stocked" ?? :^) :^) :^)

i can attest to kendall's sin den - esp when she and laura doubly delited me!!! guess i need to go back and do a quality check to make sure they are still on top of it all!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
You have our digits! We are ready for an "inspection" whenever you are kind sir! :-*
Private apartment in N. Arlington
  • Caleb
  • 09-11-2018, 09:17 PM
I have had the pleasure of being entertained at some great private incalls recently.

Audrina Lee has an absolutely amazing incall.

Delilah Rose and Sophia Dane also both have very nice incalls.

Nicole Cox has a great place, though I have never met her personally, I did meet someone she used to share with.

It's been a while since I have seen Parker, but if she is in the same place, it is quite nice.

And best, all of these ladies are exceptionally fun. I would meet any of them... anytime, anywhere.
Thank you for thinking of me

Yes, I have a nice apartment at the Shops of Legacy. That is very private and discreet.
I have had the pleasure of being entertained at some great private incalls recently.

Nicole Cox has a great place, though I have never met her personally, I did meet someone she used to share with.

It's been a while since I have seen Parker, but if she is in the same place, it is quite nice.

And best, all of these ladies are exceptionally fun. I would meet any of them... anytime, anywhere. Originally Posted by Caleb
  • dals
  • 09-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Even in a hotel, it is easy. Just bring a bottle of whatever the Lady prefers. Problem solved...you look like you fit in because your not empty handed. And...the lady appreciates the bottle. As far as looking lost...it is a hotel. Half the people in the place are there for the first time, and clueless. It is only a big deal if you make it one. I walk in like I own the place, and always leave a different way than I came in.
Private Incall near DFW Airport. Fully Stacked & Fully Stocked
My incall is by Northpark Mall, gated community, plenty of visitors parking. Nice and cozy bedroom:

Fireplace to cuddle in front of:

Massage table with mirrors

And stocked bar and fridge of course:

CHEERS!