Southshore scouting

Can we compile an up-to-date list of the AMPs on the Southshore, similar to the one NolanRouge has started for the Northshore? Just wondering what the best one to visit is at this point...
I wish you well, jcnda, but if amp mongers could be herded, we’d all organize a strong boycott of the parlors for one month. HE would be $20. FS would be $40. As it was on Chef in the mid 90s.

Good luck!
that would be nice, lol! Maybe then they would start offering more than the bare minimum for the exorbinant tip they expect. I've left many a girls very upset with me and probably have burned a lot of bridges at many of these establishments over the years, but I refuse to tip more than what it's worth. If other's followed suit, we would be in much better shape in the local area and maybe then, fellas wouldn't have to travel to Dallas to have a good time hobbying. They would have to step there game up!
Its going to be a tough road to try and get $40 CFS today. I have paid $160 total for CFS today in Amps around here, but I'm guessing anything is possible. I do go to Dallas a good bit at least 5 times a year, and I have proposition a few of the Asian amp girls here with what I get there for $200 total. 1 girl told me that is Korean girls they are cheaper, and I laughed saying well guys are going to Dallas because of this price and what they get. So she asked me what they get, and I told her bare bj, and as many pops they can do in an hour. It's not a 1 pop all stops there, and there is DFK also. Well she changed her tune and came and laid by me and we started making out. She did not do anything bare, but she did give me 2 pops. After we laid around talking about 10 minutes.
I would agree with you that $40 CFS is unrealistic in this day and age but we should all do our part to ensure that tips and house fees are in line with what's offered.

1) 30 minute house fee should never be more than $40
2) Who the hell is tipping these raggedy b*tches $60 for a handjob? I think that's worth $25 dollars max but it seems like $40 tip is the standard for that.
etc., etc., etc. I'm sure the Dallas market didn't just happen on it's own but likely came about through shrewd tipping/negotiating on the hobbyist's part. The power dynamics of this relationship have been skewed in the favor of local AMP girls for far too long so maybe it's a pipedream but if enough men use the power of their dollar, who knows...
I don't go to AMPs for FS anymore. You can get a younger, prettier girl for less than half what they charge. I just go for a half hour massage and a HJ, which is usually around 80 total. If the girl is particularly good with the massage, which is rare, I try to extend the massage session for another 20.

I don't budge off that. If they balk, I walk.