URL / Website: NA
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westpark and wilcrest area
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Larger than average, nothing to write home about.
Recommendation: Yes
wow - didn't know she was 55!
  • Pyle1
  • 10-07-2021, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the review?

The other, current provider at 8 massage is prolly 55ish, nothing special about her.
I believe her name is Amy , the other woman that is.
  • pkh
  • 10-09-2021, 01:33 AM
Gorilla Linda isn’t that bad. She does give a good massage.
If this is the same Linda that work(s)(ed) at LZ sometimes, you can have her. I have a write up on her from a few months ago and I hated every short-changed minute of it.

I don’t care if they would lose a beauty contest to a possum. Big, small, short, tall, no problem. First base, home-run or don’t play ball at all, I respect that, it’s ladies choice and she can call a foul at any moment and boot me out, her choice. But at least be halfway pleasant to a paying customer. Linda was none of those things that day.

Her massage was awful, rushed, started right away with an upsell that turned me off before we were 10 minutes into a session. When I told her no thanks, she was checked out and it was all I could do to eke another 30 minutes out of her.
Arananegra, not sure where you’re getting your intel, but Jessica is still working there. I called earlier today to see who’s working, and she’s the one that answered. Maybe she took a China vacation for a little while, but she is most definitely there.
  • Pyle1
  • 10-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Gorilla Linda isn’t that bad. She does give a good massage. Originally Posted by pkh
Okay, so let's say I overlook the face only a mother could love, the broad shoulders of a lumberjack and the lack of any curves that could be confused with feminine.

The man hands are too much for me.
Okay, so let's say I overlook the face only a mother could love, the broad shoulders of a lumberjack and the lack of any curves that could be confused with feminine.

The man hands are too much for me. Originally Posted by Pyle1
I imagine she could twist an F150 into an origami swan without any trouble.
  • pkh
  • 10-10-2021, 11:35 PM

The man hands are too much for me. Originally Posted by Pyle1
I wrote a review on her in the past and I basically called her a brick house. I am with you on Gorilla Linda.

If the man hands were too much for you, NEVER go see Sara. F…. I still have a weird PTSD from those hands and feet.
This dream shit is so stupid