Does Prostate Massage really work?

I have seen a lot of Massage girls offer it etc...My question is... Doesn't that hurt..A finger or device long enough to get deep in the ass then move around? I hear tells of massive orgasms and huge loads, but the thought scares me.... However I find myself having thoughts of trying it. I think the freak in me is taking me places I never imagined.... Anyone with experience receiving it while getting hj/head or as I also read, with a butt plug in while doing CG? How do you keep from crapping or worse? I'm interested in different opinions...
Its okay until they say I need something a little bigger.

Bwahahahahahahahah! i'm out!
  • fawn
  • 10-04-2012, 05:00 PM
I have seen a lot of Massage girls offer it etc...My question is... Doesn't that hurt..A finger or device long enough to get deep in the ass then move around? I hear tells of massive orgasms and huge loads, but the thought scares me.... However I find myself having thoughts of trying it. I think the freak in me is taking me places I never imagined.... Anyone with experience receiving it while getting hj/head or as I also read, with a butt plug in while doing CG? How do you keep from crapping or worse? I'm interested in different opinions... Originally Posted by HeadShaftBallsandAll
I have to say that I do perform prostate massages and the guys that want it love it and the ones that have never experience will try it and they simply love it... If you are really worried like some are about it hurting I also do a lite massage on the outside that works just as well.... Don't be scared baby I promise it will intensify your orgasm times 3, there is a technique so find the ladies that really know what they are doing if not it could be a very bad experience for you!

Pyramider, that looks like that might hurt....
You should give it a shot to see how you respond to it. I had a very talented lady do it to me, and I remember her saying not to scream too loud...lol. For me it was no biggie and over-hyped.
Damn, Fawn, I wish I had known. . .
I have to say that I do perform prostate massages and the guys that want it love it and the ones that have never experience will try it and they simply love it... If you are really worried like some are about it hurting I also do a lite massage on the outside that works just as well.... Don't be scared baby I promise it will intensify your orgasm times 3, there is a technique so find the ladies that really know what they are doing if not it could be a very bad experience for you!

Pyramider, that looks like that might hurt.... Originally Posted by fawn
I was told its all about the lube.

Fawn, you can probably talk, or suggest, just about anything to a fucktard and they will agree.
Yes, I have had it from a doctor. It hurt.
I have a magic finger!

If done properly,it can be one of the most intense orgasms a man can have!

http://www.savvy-sex-tips.com/intern...e-massage.html
  • fawn
  • 10-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Damn, Fawn, I wish I had known. . . Originally Posted by rylstone
I am sorry sweetie......there is always next time....

I was told its all about the lube.

Fawn, you can probably talk, or suggest, just about anything to a fucktard and they will agree. Originally Posted by pyramider
Really?
If you don't look her in the eye when she does it, it's not gay.

Give it a try.... if you want a real experience get one that will milk it while suckling your cock like its the last milkshake on earth.

Toys... well personally I'd recommend a thin probe with a vib attachment to go with the suckling mentioned above.

It will definitely clear your pipes and drain your nuts completely by the time your done. Just make sure you get someone who will smile, gargle or play with your load after she has received her reward. If its not the total package.. it's not happiness.
Hurt no, some are just better than others! & Yes there is a way to rub the outside as well and it still feels almost as good. OR as the old saying goes don't knock it untill you try it!
  • jwood
  • 10-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Had a lady pull out a small viborator on me. I though hell no. But after it was in and she was blowing me at the same time, it felt really good. And I did cum big. Now I want it all the time.
Had a lady pull out a small viborator on me. I though hell no. But after it was in and she was blowing me at the same time, it felt really good. And I did cum big. Now I want it all the time. Originally Posted by jwood
ask & ye shall recieve{wink/wink}
I have tried it twice with different providers, but while pleasurable to an extent, the PM didn't really do too much for me. From the threads I have read, it seems that a good technique makes all the difference, so maybe I just wasn't with the right people. It could also be that I just wasn't relaxed enough to fully enjoy it. If the opportunity presents itself, I would be glad to give it another try.