Why Texas?

Why are there so many Providers in Texas? Is it because it's just a bigger state or what? I have heard different things.. one person told me it was fast another told me it was slow.. which is it?
Population. Many major cities within. Lot's of HOT GIRLS!!
Vibrant Economy and if you do a little research you will find it to be correct!!

Joy*
Man with hard-on can do well in TX. By the same token there are plenty of lovelies in the KC Metro ... alas too many of the fucktards in KC get butt sore when some ventures in from outside their little community.
Texas is just a Hot place too be.
This one is easy...it's our women.
They say everything is bigger in Texas.....even the selection.
I'm sure cost of living is a big factor. Texas is one of the most affordable places to live. This past summer a position for the same job I currently have opened up in Philadelphia. I thought to myself...Philly? About a 2 hour drive to NYC, less by train? Hell yeah, I can spend my weekends in NYC. Then I looked into the cost of living.....f'n hell! A city wage tax that you have to pay no matter if you live in the city or outside of it and then a state income tax. No to mention everything up east is far more expensive. Here in Texas there is no state income tax....no city wage tax that I know of....just higher property taxes, franchise tax for business that make over a certain amount ($300k I think) and taxes of most consumer goods. There are also quite a few people from outside of Texas that live here. For example, over 50% of the student population at TCU are from California. I think less than 25% are from Texas.
Why are there so many Providers in Texas? Originally Posted by kingsbeauty
rc83, the question was just for providers, not the whole population.

and here is your answer:
rc83, the question was just for providers, not the whole population.
Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Yeah, but any one element of the economy and community affects another.
The criminal penalty for this activity is also pretty minor here and believe it or not, LE does not pursue this sport very agressively. If something falls into their lap or if they receive a lot of complaints, they will jump on it. Otherwise, they are too busy with the massive amount of other crimes, shootouts, high speed chases, domestic violence and murders. This place is the wild west and only a small amount of the crimes committed ever make it to the evening news and newspapers.
That's on purpose. It's bad publicity to publish too much of that.
BTW, if you move to Texas you should probably change your handle and lose the crown.
have you ever thought about the location tx is in and the type of people that populate the state
Thanks everyone for your insight, for the one who commented on my name .. King's Beauty is actually a simple beauty supply store based in Kansas City and I would like to own one like that particular one, one day. King is a name that a friend uses as an alias and they gave me the name Beauty just because, even before I knew there was a King's Beauty store, so the name just grew on me. It's really not the name that anyone should focus on, but more of the person within! The crown is something I'm not a fan of either but photographer placed it there, and it will be. So Chill! People focus way too much on the wrong things. Have a good day. BTW the question was... why Texas,,,,, not what do you think about my name and crown! And mainly for Providers... seek help and stick to the subject dude!
More and more providers are turning it into a full time profession they can make more than working a regular job. The economy is better here than many other areas.
Check your PM
Few states can beat Texas when it comes to economic opportunity (no state income tax, low property tax rates, business friendly environment, good weather, amenities, young(er) population, better economies than California, Illinois, Florida and New York...). Sure, some have lower unemployment rates or one of the above, but overall this is THE place to be. Indiana may have an easier lifestyle but who wants an Artic winter each year or struggle to find Providers (Indies, AMPS, etc...) in that godforsaken piece of the Midwest? People wonder why there are so many hot women in Dallas (OK, other Texas cities too!) it's simple; they're not fools and see all of the advantages too!