RebeccaofDallas

For those of you that received a email from Rebecca stating she was [ too much personal info removed by staff.] She was a great date with few boundaries, but the drama continues....Just beware and know what you are getting into.
Wow that's crazy
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much personal data being posted here.

What the hell is up with sharing another person's private life details?
Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Please don't clutter the alerts with junk, and never post real world info about anyone.
Now that is a name i have not heard in a very long time what did become of her
I got the same email and had back and forths with whoever had sent it(Becca?). Guess I should have called the number and had a chat instead of emailing.
me too. Wow. talk about drama... so much drama on this board sometimes.. im sure this thread will turn into drama.. oh wait.
PM Me for details
Due to the number of PMs I am bumping this again.

You wrote a post violating Forum Guidelines. It has been 2 whole days since the last post (yours). Do you really think it was necessary to bump it again. Or do you just like to be on top?
Torito
I am getting PMs about this if you want to look ... but this is probably a case of protecting a provider, which will probably get me in trouble for saying.
I am getting PMs about this if you want to look ... but this is probably a case of protecting a provider, which will probably get me in trouble for saying. Originally Posted by behindthegreendoor
No, you are just being dense, or are choosing to ignore the obvious.

Look who told you first that you were posting too much personal information on this thread

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much personal data being posted here.

What the hell is up with sharing another person's private life details? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
It has nothing to do with protecting a particular individual. Everyone's anonymity gets as much protection as it is possible. It is part of the guidelines, so this isn't something that we are making up. Perhaps you just need to spend some time and read the Forum Guidelines so that you will know why the content that you posted isn't allowed on the site.
I got the same message, now it looks like she is off the radar.

Cardinalman
Due to the number of PMs I am bumping this again.

You wrote a post violating Forum Guidelines. It has been 2 whole days since the last post (yours). Do you really think it was necessary to bump it again. Or do you just like to be on top?
Torito Originally Posted by behindthegreendoor

HHAHAHHAH I VOTE FOR BEING ON TOP!
I believe this is a Fake profile ... I never met this man until I had a bad experience with Pvitt and now I got a fake review from him 2 days later . I have never met, heard of nor conversed with "behindthegreendoor" until my issue with Pvitt, yet he reviewed me ... Plus if you look all his posts are bad and no yes reviews ... Just FYI ladies watch out for PVITT