did Biden just diss Hillary????

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ident-n2546319

Former Vice President and current Democratic presidential primary frontrunner Joe Biden said “I absolutely agree” with a woman who described herself as having a “very severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome,” and said that Trump “is an illegitimate president.”

“Would you be my vice presidential candidate?” Biden asked with a laugh, then said “Folks, look, I absolutely agree.”
he didn't diss Hilary, nobody can seriously think she is a viable VP candidate. for that matter, Biden is not a serious candidate in my view, despite his huge lead. I hope he falters in the debates next month.. I'm bored of his smug, reasonable, thoughtful demeanor.. I would rather see someone with fire in their belly, even if that candidate is shot down in flames.. like Bernie Sanders

Trump would destroy Biden in a debate.. Biden doesn't have the energy or quick wit to respond back.. "Sleepy Joe Biden" has already stuck
he didn't diss Hilary, nobody can seriously think she is a viable VP candidate. for that matter, Biden is not a serious candidate in my view, despite his huge lead. I hope he falters in the debates next month.. I'm bored of his smug, reasonable, thoughtful demeanor.. I would rather see someone with fire in their belly, even if that candidate is shot down in flames.. like Bernie Sanders

Trump would destroy Biden in a debate.. Biden doesn't have the energy or quick wit to respond back.. "Sleepy Joe Biden" has already stuck Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good advice from a guy on the far right...
Biden/AOC 2020!
he didn't diss Hilary, nobody can seriously think she is a viable VP candidate. for that matter, Biden is not a serious candidate in my view, despite his huge lead. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But please be out front at defending the feeble-minded all loon.

I was being generous and positive in my description:

No one has to dig up his high school year book for any "evidence"!
Out of the current flock I would like to see Harris v. Trump. Bernie had his chance. ( countdown to stupid insults of Harris in 5...4...3...2...)
Out of the current flock I would like to see Harris v. Trump. Bernie had his chance. ( countdown to stupid insults of Harris in 5...4...3...2...) Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game.
I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why? If she becomes a top tier candidate, he’ll fuck with her. But you can dream of another female loser to vote for. You did not vote for Trump.
[IMG][/IMG] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Countdown verified.
Countdown verified. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Enjoy!

I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
With her prosecuting attorney background, Kamala has enough bulldog in her to at least make the process entertaining.
I voted for Obama the first time but, he didn't live up to his rhetoric of being fair-minded on race issues and instead took the easy way out by playing the victim game.
I sat out round two between Obama and uh, what's his name because there wasn't enough difference between the two for me to take the trouble to stand in line at the polls.
I marked in Trump last time in large part due to the skyrocketing premiums because of Obamacare . Thanks a lot for your help democrats. That, and I wouldn't trust Hillary any further then I could throw her pants suit.
I'm issues driven, not party drive and btw, low comparisons of Trump to Hitler or cheesy comments about Harris are both moronic.
Enjoy!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wouldthink that someone who had a quote from Milton Friedman in their signature would be capable of a less idiotic response or, do you just carry the book around to Libertarian meetings hoping to score with some nerdy Julie Borowski type ?
I wouldthink that someone who had a quote from Milton Friedman in their signature would be capable of a less idiotic response or, do you just carry the book around to Libertarian meetings hoping to score with some nerdy Julie Borowski type ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Your "thinking" is obviously flawed or you would never imagine that Hooker Harris can win the presidency. Your's is the party that for the last three years has gone ballistically hysterical over Trump paying a hooker, and now your duplicitous and hypocritical lot imagines you can actually elect a hooker to the White House?

Your "thinking" is obviously flawed or you would never imagine that Hooker Harris can win the presidency. Your's is the party that for the last three years has gone ballistically hysterical over Trump paying a hooker, and now your duplicitous and hypocritical lot imagines you can actually elect a hooker to the White House?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First, Einstein, what is ' my' party ?
Second, where did I say she could win ? I just said that Kamala vs. Trump would be more interesting then, for instance, Biden v. Trump.
As for someone going ballistic over having their ideas challenged, reread you own post.
Reading comprehension and following a line of though not your strong point, eh chuckles ?
Besides, what have you got against hookers ?