An ode to fanboys, whiteknights and the like.

And I hate myself for having to ruin this song.(Not really,LOL)

Done to the tune of Throwing It ALL Away by Genesis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ZdlFKYd84

With this lyric edited version all for you.

Need I say I love you (not a fucking chance)
Need I say I care (absolutely not)
Need I say that emotion's
Something we don't share?(damn straight, got that right)

I don't want to be sitting here
Trying to deceive you
'Cause you know I know, fanboy
That I don't wanna go (not where you're going)

You cannot live together
you cannot live apart
And that's the situation
I've known it from the start

Every time that I look at you
(it makes me want to puke)
That I don't wanna go

Just throwing it all away
Throwing it all away

Is there nothing that I can say
To make you change your mind?(if you've got a mind)
I watch the world go round and round
And see yours turning upside down

Throwing it all away

Now who will light up the darkness?
And who will hold your hand?(when she has gone away)
Who will find you the answers
When you don't understand?(You really think she will?)

Why should I have to be the one
Who has to convince you? (not that you'd listen)
'Cause you know I know, Fanboy
That I don't wanna go

Some day you will be sorry
Some day when you're free
Memories will remind you
What a fool you be

But late at night when you call [her name
The only sound you'll hear
Is the sound of HER voice calling
Calling out to ME(Yeah, that's right)

Throwing it all away

And there's nothing that I can say('cause you're way too dense anyway)

You're throwing it all away
Yes, you're throwing it all away

And if you don't get the double and even triple entendre,

Now CHEW on that.How's that for SATIRE?
Where's the fanboys and whiteknight rat bastards?

What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Oh no, damn it, I forgot you have a kitten who's got it. Or has your queen, the sultry diminutive feline have control over the rat bastards like you too?

Which of you fancy nancy boys did the ratting? Come on, stand up and defend her dubious honor why don't you? You witless drones.

Boteman, I didn't see you at the docks last Monday night. I made a trip out to meet your lily white ass there. My Austrian and Flemish friends were so disappointed they couldn't warm up a little by spitting up your royal haughtiness's beloved little butthole.

mdlee, what's up doc? You're being vewy vewy quiet. What, are you out to hunt wabbit too? What, did you run out of adjectives to satisfy her voracious ego? Or did the negative press make her shun you for your blatant stupidity?

WonTon, has she told you to STFU bacause you're getting caught in the act of having your hand in the proverbial cookie jar. You come out of nowhwere and spread the Vanessa virus along with mdlee and boteman. Having no other reviews except for hers, All 4 of them. Too obvious, you pussy. Don't come back until you get a pair.

Dugglehill, you YES-man you. Or should I say yes-woman. All your posts from day 1 were all for the echoing and replaying your supposed, uncorroborated encounters with V in NC. Not a single review or other post besides hers. We don't even know if you're not the figment of your own imagination on someone else's ISP.

All you fuckers and fanboys with no previous history other than with her. You smell like pussies pretending to have a dick to promote your puny petulant painted princess. You make this forum smell like the stinking rat carcasses your mistress ate and shit out her ass. Which of you stinking rats used your access to the men's lounge as an opportunity to pass restricted info to your esteemed remote controller?

And Clitlicker, if you have to wonder still..............No fucking truce. We want the truth to come out. Nothing against you. You check out ok. But this is PERSONAL. Please stay away if you don't want to get hit in the crossfire.
Hotrix1:

That song was creative to say the least. I first had to listen to the song than re-read the words. This hobby for me at least provides some real benefits due to my travel schedule and life style. I can play safe, be discrete and have some fun along the way. Truly habit forming in a good way. The balance is an environment for different tastes in providers and attracting quality providers to join some stellar resources we have now in the panhandle. A delicate balance of needs on both sides. When that balance is screwed with, or the information we gain is not accurate, bad decisions are made. Disappointment instead of enjoyment (Both Sides). SO, I hope we all find our ATF, have that special bliss, share the information accurately for others and remember nothing is for ever so enjoy it when you can.
What about you lily-livered fanboys? I think your primary backbone is away on vacay. What? You can't speak up for yourselves while he's not around? Or is the master puppeteer away from her remote control device?

And I forgot this in my haste to post:

......Now who will light up the darkness?

should have wrote:
And who will hold your dicks?(now that she's gone away)

Any mods out there care to edit this for me? Pretty please?
Mama Kitty spank your peepees for being a bad boys getting hand caught in cookie jar for being too obvious? Get caught with pants down in public forum, whacking off to each others bloated reviews and responses after congratulating yourselves for being so clever?

C'mon You know you've been put on notice. At least man up and try to defend the indefensible actions you did on behalf of your now-silent leader. Or has a general retreat been order by the Prurient Painted Princess of Pussy?

Hellooooooo????? Where are you? Enquiring minds want to know.
Lol. What have I missed? It looks like I took too much time off.
For all the WKs, fan boys, guys who told her what's posted in the men's area and let her log into their account your leader has abandoned you and is only making this worse for you. I want to give him a chance to make it right but pride and good pussy has gotten many a man in situations they didn't want to be in.

So I ask you one last time.
you post it you own it, right? Originally Posted by professoreccie
You guys(if you're even really guys) have ducked your heads under your mama's miniskirt. Not much concealment is there? Come on back and face the music. Don't wait until you FEARLESS LEADER returns out of the shadows before you join her on the forum. It's not over yet for you.

You want to clear the way for her triumphant return don't you? Come take your lumps and licks now and show her how much you really care. Have a little pride in what you do for your princess, she might reward you and suck your ass.

So come out and join the party, I miss your stupid asses!! I have nobody to shoot at. And I don't "miss" very often.

Come out, come out wherever you are...... C'mon, Get it over with. LET'S PLAY.[/SIZE] IT'S JUST WAAAAAYYY TOO QUIET HERE WITHOUT YOU!!

She's a goddess for a reason, and this is yet another reason to continue worshipping at her feet. Originally Posted by Devil8ball
Are you willing to die at her feet?
Glad you experienced & agree ITS the Best BBBJ with Vanessa- she's Incomparable & a offers a experience that will keep you speechless/cum drainned
It's obvouis she keeps it Drama free & FUN- Dependable with always shared laughs, GEM Originally Posted by mdlee
It's "obvouis" she drained your brains sucking it out of you dick too. Moron, drama free my ass.
Great review. I've seen her a number of times inside the time limit for reviews...same great experience each time...then she always knows how to take it up one more notch per visit...very mysterious like the illuminati Originally Posted by Botemanyeti
The real mystery is how the fuck she got your account password, dumbass?
Man, what a review, shes so F'ing hot it's unreal. Sounds like she wI'll fuck you until you're soul leaves your body-it's an honorable death Originally Posted by The_Lightning813

You really think so? Care to prove that?

Well die motherfuckers, die!!!!
And I hate myself for having to ruin this song.(Not really,LOL)

Done to the tune of Throwing It ALL Away by Genesis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ZdlFKYd84

With this lyric edited version all for you.

Need I say I love you (not a fucking chance)
Need I say I care (absolutely not)
Need I say that emotion's
Something we don't share?(damn straight, got that right)

I don't want to be sitting here
Trying to deceive you
That I don't wanna go (not where you're going)

You cannot live together
you cannot live apart
And that's the situation
I've known it from the start

Every time that I look at you
(it makes me want to puke)
That I don't wanna go

Throwing it all away

Is there nothing that I can say
To make you change your mind?(if you've got a mind)
I watch the world go round and round
And see yours turning upside down

Throwing it all away

Now who will light up the darkness?
Who will find you the answers
When you don't understand?(You really think she will?)

Why should I have to be the one
Who has to convince you? (not that you'd listen)
'Cause you know I know, Fanboy
That I don't wanna go

Some day you will be sorry
Some day when you're free
Memories will remind you
What a fool you be

But late at night when you call [her name
The only sound you'll hear
Is the sound of HER voice calling
Calling out to ME(Yeah, that's right)

Throwing it all away

And there's nothing that I can say('cause you're way too dense anyway)

You're throwing it all away

And if you don't get the double and even triple entendre,

Now CHEW on that.How's that for SATIRE? Originally Posted by hotrix1

Zzzzzz...this shit is getting real old, real boring.
Zzzzzz...this shit is getting real old, real boring. Originally Posted by nkdwhtguy
If it bores you, stay the fuck away dude. This ain't your issue, is it? So who gives a flying fuck what you think if you won't take a side and make a stand.

If you haven't a dog in this fight, shut the fuck up.'Tard.

Leave it to the rest of us that give a shit. Go start your own thread. Who asked your to read it anyway?
If it bores you, stay the fuck away dude. This ain't your issue, is it? So who gives a flying fuck what you think if you won't take a side and make a stand.

If you haven't a dog in this fight, shut the fuck up.'Tard.

Leave it to the rest of us that give a shit. Go start your own thread. Who asked your to read it anyway? Originally Posted by hotrix1
Fuck you too. Maybe you ought to get your own fucking forum. How long are u gonna beat this dead horse anyway. Find something or someone to do, DUDE
How bout them braves?
Fuck you too. Maybe you ought to get your own fucking forum. How long are u gonna beat this dead horse anyway. Find something or someone to do, DUDE Originally Posted by nkdwhtguy
Why stick your nose where you don't like it? Just seems stupid to me. It ain't a dead horse yet, you jackass. What makes you think all the guilty parties were penalized? Would you like to come out to play? Having seen and reviewed 4 other girls does not make you anything other than a NEWB. Sit back and watch, you might actually learn something. Are you one of the closet whiteknights too. Because we could just as easily add you to the list.

Want you some more of that? Go ahead, make my day. It's been way to damn quiet here anyway. The owner of this site would welcome some more pay-per-clicks anyway. If you don't like it, go away. It's your own dumb choice to keep trying to antagonize who you don't agree with on his thread. Like I said before, start your own thread if you'd like to counter this one. It's a free board, nobody's stopping you.
You are such a stud anyway.

Now, wouldn't you rather "Keep your mouth shut, and be just thought of as stupid. Rather than open your mouth and PROVE it". OK? If you're unclear about the reasons why this "dead horse" is still being beat, you might want to find out the underlying reason before you come to a hasty conclusion.

And you lack the intelligence to come up with something other than "ZZzzzzzzzzz boring"? You sir, are the "BORE". Learn to look in the mirror, you nimrod.
Why stick your nose where you don't like it? Just seems stupid to me. It ain't a dead horse yet, you jackass. What makes you think all the guilty parties were penalized? You know something, are you one of the closet whiteknights too. Because we could just as easily add you to the list. Would you like to come out to play? Having seen and reviewed 4 other girls does not make you anything other than a NEWB. Sit back and watch, you might actually learn something.

Wouldn't you rather "Keep your mouth shut, and be just thought of as stupid. Rather than open your mouth and PROVE it". OK? If you're unclear about the reasons why this "dead horse" is still being beat, you might want to find out the underlying reason before you come to a hasty conclusion.

Want you some more of that? Go ahead, make my day. It's been way to damn quiet here anyway. The owner of this site would welcome some more pay-per-clicks anyway. If you don't like it, go away. It's your own dumb choice to keep trying to antagonize who you don't agree with. Like I said before start your own thread if you'd like to counter this one. It's a free board, nobody's stopping you. Originally Posted by hotrix1
ZZzzzzzzzzz boring
Why stick your nose where you don't like it? Just seems stupid to me. It ain't a dead horse yet, you jackass. What makes you think all the guilty parties were penalized? Would you like to come out to play? Having seen and reviewed 4 other girls does not make you anything other than a NEWB. Sit back and watch, you might actually learn something. Are you one of the closet whiteknights too. Because we could just as easily add you to the list.

Want you some more of that? Go ahead, make my day. It's been way to damn quiet here anyway. The owner of this site would welcome some more pay-per-clicks anyway. If you don't like it, go away. It's your own dumb choice to keep trying to antagonize who you don't agree with on his thread. Like I said before, start your own thread if you'd like to counter this one. It's a free board, nobody's stopping you.
You are such a stud anyway.
Now, wouldn't you rather "Keep your mouth shut, and be just thought of as stupid. Rather than open your mouth and PROVE it". OK? If you're unclear about the reasons why this "dead horse" is still being beat, you might want to find out the underlying reason before you come to a hasty conclusion. Originally Posted by hotrix1

Holy fuckin shit where did u find my picture. I feel violated
Holy fuckin shit where did u find my picture. I feel violated Originally Posted by bamadog78
I had no idea you knew nkdwhtguy. Ain't he such a stud muffin?