Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://hudson-valley.skipthegames.co...d/537773295565
City: Hudson Valley, Poughkeepsie,Newburgh,Middleto wn
State: New York
Address: Hudson Valley area says she's from new paltz
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 24,5'1ft,slim,white. Has a piercing on her upper mouth lip in the middle. Has several tattoos on her arms.
Recommendation: No
Man, that sucks. That's why I try to go for QV when first meeting a girl. It minimizes the potential loss. I hope this isn't in poor taste, but is she as hot in person as in her ad? Holy shit! I can see why you'd want to see her, but it makes her deception that much more painful.
Sorry for your loss, and thanks for warning us all.
As a reward, you will be getting a check yer PM's from one of the mods.... unless Gman gets to it first.... he approves everything!!
Carp, be glad that a former mod is no longer around. He woulda banhammered yer ass for wasting his time.....
Yes she's the same person as in the pictures just uses her good looks and deceives you later on.
I mean I thought id let some people know from my experience with her. She shouldn't be doing stuff like that, wasting people's time and all.Specially playing people like that.
I also have the texts from her and stuff if anyone's interested and doesn't believe me.
The ad is no longer available. Can you provide a fresh link? Thanks for the heads up. It is much appreciated. Can you pm me the texts. I am curious to see the scam.

I recently got scammed while on business in Minnesota. It was an outcall. She came to room, took money and promptly ran out door saying she will be back after paying driver but she obviously never returned.
She took them down, she puts it up everymorning around 1-5 am after dark.if anyone wants pics of her ads and such just private message me.