golf and sex in San Jose

I need a solo time - so actively planning to be in Costa Rica in 2 weeks. I was originally planning to stay at the Marriott Los Suenons - thinking that I could play golf during the day and hook up with a tica at night at the hotel. But apparently, there is a mongering tax to bring a girl there...so shifting gears back to San Jose. Does it make sense to stay at the Del Rey and then go to Cariari during the day to play golf and then hit the Blue Marlin for tica action?

Your sage advise would be greatly appreciated.

Av8tor
That's what I just did last night. I'm at the Wyndham, I just got a room for the night at the del rey then hopped a cab back to my original room. Standard rooms are just $55 a night. Plus ten dollar beers and $11 to take a lady up to your room. Beware they're quite pushy there. Just know what attracts you and stand firm.
Thank you! I will probably stay at the Doubletree Hotel next to the golf course...and get a room at Del Rey.
I need a solo time - so actively planning to be in Costa Rica in 2 weeks. I was originally planning to stay at the Marriott Los Suenons - thinking that I could play golf during the day and hook up with a tica at night at the hotel. But apparently, there is a mongering tax to bring a girl there...so shifting gears back to San Jose. Does it make sense to stay at the Del Rey and then go to Cariari during the day to play golf and then hit the Blue Marlin for tica action?

Your sage advise would be greatly appreciated.

Av8tor Originally Posted by av8tor
Please give us a report on how the trip went. Most of the guys who are mongering, stay in Jaco, (KM) and taxi to Los Suenos to play golf.

In San Jose most of my guys play golf at Valle del Sol in Santa Ana. http://www.vallesol.com/en/ and stay at the Sportsment, Amistad, Mona Lisa, Zona II and Scores. A few at the Morazon and Castillo. Very seldom do I have a guy staying at the Del Rey. Also, I suggest to not bring your clubs until the rainy season is over in November.

On your trip to Costa Rica, do it "Doggy Style"
O.L.D. One Lucky Dogg Tours & Travel
http://oneluckydogg.com
info@oneluckydogg.com
850-390-4808 U.S.
011+506-7048-3760 C.R.