Do people hobby on Christmas?

I will be in town on Christmas and was wondering if people hobby on Christmas?
I do....i don't usually spend holidays with family...so I generally always get at least one appt....

It's quite fun actually...turns out to be some of the better times I've had in the hobby.... Because the time spent becomes a little more special because of the holiday imo...and very memorable

Enjoy your visit

Signed sweetly,
Ana
of course people hobby on Christmas.. you aren't buying that story, about Santa Claus getting black soot all over him from coming down the chimney, are you? that's bullshit.. and the cookies aren't left because Santa is leaving gifts, they are Santa's reward for giving Mrs. Claus a torrid orgasm
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-15-2017, 10:21 PM
You should start the seasonal "Providers Who are AVAILABLE on Xmas" thread before Analeese does.

Of course people hobby on xmas. For some, it isn't a "holiday" just another day of the year.
I do just another day for me
Since I stopped watching football, I think hobbling would be a great replacement activity on Christmas.
You should start the seasonal "Providers Who are AVAILABLE on Xmas" thread before Analeese does.

Of course people hobby on xmas. For some, it isn't a "holiday" just another day of the year. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Worldwide jealous of Anna ?
If people didn't hobby on Christmas, why do you think Santa says:

Ho Ho Ho
Yes, some people hobby on Christmas. Some don’t! I for one, am working the rest of this month, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Pre booking is much appreciated because it’s one per day and I can save your day just for you.
And most gentlemen know to bring a lady a little treat for entertaining on the holiday. I also appreciate cat toys and cat treats!
Really don't think it matters who starts the seasonal who's available on xmas thread....its an opportunity for all ladies to put their name out there.

Why don't you post it this year Ze....i bet there are many here who would love to see your posts.

Xoxo
Ana
Absolutely!
I'll bet Santa does - he knows where all the bad girls live.
Gee...do guys get horny around Christmas time?

Do girls need money around Christmas time?
Nothing wrong with getting some pussy on Christmas.
Its one of the 3 x a year the SO may put out ( LMAO) sad but true