I want to go out with a bang

I’ll be leaving the panhandle heading to Washington state for work. Unfortunately I’ll won’t be back. So I don’t want to leave without seeing the best the panhandle has to offer. What are some girls that i should see before I leave. I’ve already seen VI.
Go back and see VI.
Go back and see VI. Originally Posted by duraman
I probably will just want to make sure I’m not missing out on anybody else. Plus I really want to do greek
Nln
Bree
Maui
Anna lane
Anyone else want to add ?
Nln
Bree
Maui
Anna lane
Anyone else want to add ? Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
I can’t see Maui she doesn’t see AA men. I don’t know who else there is. I have only seen a few girls here
I was wondering how Maui stayed so tight. It all makes sense now. Good luck in WA.
Eva Moore is almost on a par with VI
I was wondering how Maui stayed so tight. It all makes sense now. Good luck in WA. Originally Posted by IPAdrinker

lololololol
I got one for you. She is my ATF of all times man. She is a Must see. She not in the pan but in Tally. But damn she is on a level all on her own man.
Layla Love. http://laylaluv.org/home-2/ Check her out
I was wondering how Maui stayed so tight. It all makes sense now. Good luck in WA. Originally Posted by IPAdrinker
Hahahaha
JJ
Man I have been wanting to catch Layla for a while and every time I can get to tally she’s gone or booked up ( your prob the one booked lol) definitely one on my bucket list to see for a while !
Hey man she not a last min girl you have to book early with her. I would always book a day and time the week before she gets back into town But GTM if you never seen her …..Damn man you should. She fucking wild as hell man or as gentle as a GFE. She turned me on to Electro-Sex. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1770224

I got me one of the Wands and just lite up a girl Last week. She loved it as much as I did.
Nln for sure. She will give you everything.
Anna Lane is a great choice and loves Greek. She got crossways with some guys on here and got banned but is very sweet and I think you would enjoy. 850-800-5405
Too bad Anna Lane is banned.