RIP Batman/Mayor West

When Batman was canceled, “The only thing I thought is that it would be the end of me, and it was for a bit,” he told an audience at Comic-Con in 2014. “But then I realized that what we created in the show … we created this zany, lovable world.
“I look around and I see the adults — I see you grew up with me, and you believe in the adventure. I never believed this would happen, that I would be up here with illustrious people like yourselves. I’m so grateful! I’m the luckiest actor in the world, folks, to have you still hanging around.”
RIP, Bruce.
When describing working with Julie Newmar as Catwoman, he said, "yes, I loved working with Julie. In fact, I always had an unusual stirring below my utility belt when working with her !"
I bet he did Robin.

"I didn't need pads. Nothing but 100% WEST"

Leukemia sucks.
Thanks for posting Grace....Watching Batman as a little kid was so much fun and I will never forget Adam West.

God Bless You Sir
I met him once in an airport. He was a complete class act.
When describing working with Julie Newmar as Catwoman, he said, "yes, I loved working with Julie. In fact, I always had an unusual stirring below my utility belt when working with her !" Originally Posted by WalkerTx
there's a lot of debate over this quote.. I swear I saw an episode of Batman, where he said this to Catwoman. he was hanging from the Empire State Building, by a rope, Catwoman threatened to cut the rope.. she flirted with him, he started responding, even as he was about to fall 50 stories, or whatever.

I remember saying out loud, "oh My God"! it was hysterically funny.

but I read years later on the internet that was a bogus quote.. folklore.. and that Adam West was responding to the folklore tales when he said it years later.

so.. was it really on a Batman show?
Robin: "You can't get away from Batman that easy!"
Batman: "Easily."
Robin: "Easily."
Batman: "Good grammar is essential."
Nothing wrong with Julie Newmar but Lee Meriwether was the hottest Catwoman.
I heard that she retired from a life of crime to work for a private detective somewhere.

Here's a pic of some of Batman's arch-enemies.
Rest in peace Adam West.
Fyi, I have a 10 x 11 black & white autographed picture of Robin 'Burt Ward' probably from around 1969 or 70 when he came to the JCPenney at the old Big Town Mall (now torn down)...I wore all kinds of Batman type stuff with and without my cowboy boots.