Opinions needed on Aunt Flow etiquette

I'm sure this has been asked before, but somebody has to clog the forums. They aren't gonna clog themselves.

Let's say you book an appointment with a lovely provider a week or two in advance. The day comes, and she tells you that she's sorry, but her Aunt is in town, and she wants to know if you would like to reschedule.

I have a few questions about this scenario...

1. Would you:
a) still choose to see the provider, if she were comfortable with it, because you don't mind the visitor.
b) still see her because she's in high-demand and it's tough to schedule with her, even though you'd prefer a session without the visitor.
c) cancel altogether, with or without rescheduling.
d) something else - please elaborate

2) Do you expect a woman to know and plan for her visitor, and mention the possibility of a visit when you are scheduling a session ahead of time?

3) What is the ideal way, in your opinion, a provider should handle the whole situation?

Thanks guys. And ladies, as always, your opinions count too

Just let me know and I will make the decision sometimes it's better with it if that makes any sense. There are always showers) Of course I'm a big daty with finger play kind of guy so it would depend on my mood) Hope this helps
Let me know up front that it might not be a good time to pre-book. Chances are if I wanted to see you, a change in dates won't deter me.

I expect the girl to plan ahead of time and know when to take some time off.
Happened to me last Saturday , she said it was unexpected and brought on by stress , the lady explained the situation and then asked for my thoughts ? I told her I'd try back in a couple weeks. She emailed me back thanking me for my understanding . I believe she handled it with utmost class . Probably could have still seen her , but why ? Would much rather her be happy and at the top of her game .
Just let me know and I will make the decision sometimes it's better with it if that makes any sense. There are always showers) Of course I'm a big daty with finger play kind of guy so it would depend on my mood) Hope this helps Originally Posted by Passion2015
Ok, so for you, it sounds like it's not too big of a deal. And showers are a great idea
Let me know up front that it might not be a good time to pre-book. Chances are if I wanted to see you, a change in dates won't deter me.

I expect the girl to plan ahead of time and know when to take some time off. Originally Posted by JJones
Interesting... thanks for your candor
Happened to me last Saturday , she said it was unexpected and brought on by stress , the lady explained the situation and then asked for my thoughts ? I told her I'd try back in a couple weeks. She emailed me back thanking me for my understanding . I believe she handled it with utmost class . Probably could have still seen her , but why ? Would much rather her be happy and at the top of her game . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I agree. I think some women will ford through a session even if they know it would make them feel uncomfortable, so as not to disappoint a client. It's a fine line between professionalism and emotion. What's best for business may not always be what's best for the heart, and vice versa.

I'm glad to hear she handled it well! Point for classy ladies
Depending on the gent it may be a huge deal or it may be no deal. For me I don't want to be in the same house nerveless the same bed as your visitor. If you know when your cycle is I would recommend either not being available or letting gents know and they can schedule around if they so desire. Your in demand status shouldn't have anything to do with a guys preference. Guys either mind or they don't....................

Yes I expect you to let me know if your visitor might be coming. If a visitor comes during our session I will not be rescheduling with that provider or giving them a yes recommend.
I'd usually go ahead with the session even with Aunt Flow around, unless the provider is able to reschedule for the next day or two. Nothing that a towel sheet on the bed can't handle and only thing you'd really have to skip out on is DATY.
I would reschedule,, it has happened to me a few times during and before,, if she is traveling Provider then perhaps next time if our schedules match up
Depending on the gent it may be a huge deal or it may be no deal. For me I don't want to be in the same house nerveless the same bed as your visitor. If you know when your cycle is I would recommend either not being available or letting gents know and they can schedule around if they so desire. Your in demand status shouldn't have anything to do with a guys preference. Guys either mind or they don't....................

Yes I expect you to let me know if your visitor might be coming. If a visitor comes during our session I will not be rescheduling with that provider or giving them a yes recommend. Originally Posted by homer13
Really? Some women are irregular, not blessed with consistency... when I was younger I was all over the place. Sometimes 18 days, sometimes 45, and everything in between (sorry if TMI). I'm much more regular now, thankfully. It just seems a little harsh to write a woman off if it comes unexpectedly during a session. It happens and I'm sure if you have ever found yourself in that situation, it was not done on purpose or with carelessness. At least, that's the hope.
I'd usually go ahead with the session even with Aunt Flow around, unless the provider is able to reschedule for the next day or two. Nothing that a towel sheet on the bed can't handle and only thing you'd really have to skip out on is DATY. Originally Posted by Beagle
OT but I like your avi
Pass till some other time. Somehow it doesn't go with the luscious lady/picture in my head when I originally scheduled. That's one of a few reasons.
Really? Some women are irregular, not blessed with consistency... when I was younger I was all over the place. Sometimes 18 days, sometimes 45, and everything in between (sorry if TMI). I'm much more regular now, thankfully. It just seems a little harsh to write a woman off if it comes unexpectedly during a session. It happens and I'm sure if you have ever found yourself in that situation, it was not done on purpose or with carelessness. At least, that's the hope. Originally Posted by Jennie Mae
Ok I guess that makes sense. Most of the ladies I have been in relationships with are on some type of BC and can usually tell me exactly what day it starts each month. I have been with a few civie ladies and flow came along during our moments and its a dick kill for me. I didn't even know one time my dick just went soft and when I went to figure out why I saw. I know it's natural but it grosses me out. I guess if the lady doesn't know when it's gonna happen I would be understanding but I really, really doubt I'd be back. Just think it would be on my mind next time which could mess with the fantasy I'm paying for.

Now if I was out on the town and drunk (which I never am during a session) I might could finish the deal with a lady I picked up at a bar or something.

Most women past their teens are generally "regular", within 1-3 days. If one is on the Pill, then it's quite predictable. If one is not, then one can use the Fertility Awareness Method to track the cycle and know when Aunt Flo is about to arrive. Most women spot 1-2 days before the actual visit begins, so complete ignorance Flo is on the way sounds a little odd.

If a woman is not using birth control and having sex with multiple partners, then she really ought to be doing something to be aware of her fertility phases. Condoms fail. It's completely up to a provider to work when she wants to, but she owes the client honesty about what is going on.

I do fbsm but I still want a day or two off because when I feel crappy I can't give 100%.