BBBJ safe or not.

I know this has been asked before for sure. Just wanted to get the latest views of hobbyists and providers.
I have researched online just makes it confusing. A lot of hobbyists talk here about recieving BBBJ. Has anyonone ever gotten anything. How frequent do you get tested ?
The only safe sex is no sex. It's highly unlikely for a guy to catch something from BBBJ. The gal is much more at risk.

I get tested every 3 to 6 months when I hobby a lot. I get the comprehensive STI scan. Never had a positive.
STI threat is basically in order from safest to least Oral>Vaginal>Anal

For the majority of STIs there needs to be an open wound or entry point so guys are generally pretty safe. As Dev said the girls are more at risk. The reason is it's very easy for you to check all involved parts since they're all external (unless you DATY) where as with a girl she might get something if she has a bleeding gums or even a lesion in the throat she might not be aware of. (Ladies if you have an upper respiratory infection or have a bit of blood in your spit when you cough anything up that might be the time do CBJ...)

Same thing for the dreaded "other" BB. A guy is substantially more safe than a girl (though still riskier than covered) because he'll have fewer entry points and a girl in this profession might have a few more minuscule wounds internally due to over use. Ironically due to chafing from dry condoms (best circumvented by using lube. I bring my own but girls should keep some on hand.)

That said STI transmission is relatively uncommon. HIV transmission for vaginal sex is one in a thousand when one partner has it. Even less common for oral. That doesn't mean you should play with fire and certainly don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. But if you do do it don't spend the next 6 weeks losing your mind over it, just get tested regularly.
Yes 100% safe...
Your biggest concern with BBBJ is Herpes if she has a cold sore. Make sure no blisters on her lips...if so, abort the BBBJ mission.

Relating to HIV, the odds of oral transmission even with an infected person is so low, it can’t be measured. However, the fail rate of condoms is somewhere between 5-15%, making CFS less risky on this front than BBBJ.

Some of the other STDs can be passed, but it doesn’t happen often because the mouth’s bacteria is not very hospitable to them, but open mouth sores, bleeding gums, etc. can increase chances. But again, risk to the guys, far lower than the girl.
Gonorrhea can grow in a lady's throat and be passed to a male via BBBJ. It happened to a friend of mine. I assume the same would be true for any other combination of gender or gymnastic oral positions.
Just rub hand sanitizer on your cock right afterward. The burning feeling means it's working.
Hell, the hobby is never safe. Even without diseases.

However, some things are riskier than others. Some ladies/gents are are riskier than others.

You can catch something and die from a handshake. 80,000 people in the USA died from flu last year. Some percentage of them probably got it from a handshake.

Me, I never worried much about BBBJ, although I DO know it's a risk. I'm probably planning on CFS, which is almost certainly riskier.
i prefer cbj, or cfs over bbbj.

hpv is super common and a girl can have it in her mouth/throat and im not trying to get a mushroom forest growing on my dick

yay for condoms.
hpv is super common and a girl can have it in her mouth/throat and im not trying to get a mushroom forest growing on my dick Originally Posted by jstreet
You probably already have it according to the CDC.

HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get the virus at some point in their lives.
https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm
Sheeet. I'm gonna start wrapping myself up head to toe in syran wrap before I have any type of "activities" !
I’m very open and honest with my doctor. As above stated no sex is safe sex which means no bj is the only safe BJ. But just a heads up for the ladies my doctor said that if you immediately spit and rinse your mouth with half peroxide half water and then back that with Listerine your chances of getting something in your mouth are slim to none. You can also go to the doctor and get your mouth checked for STI ‘s, just like you would and STI Check you just have to ask for it. Also it is worth getting checked ince a month. I know it’s expensive For the 12 panel but it’s part of your business the most important part. Hope This helps! Oh and you have to rinse for two minutes straight
I had a situation that arose from a provider, not that long ago. BBBJ was all that was needed, and about 7-10 days later something funny started downstairs. Naturally I got checked out, had blood drawn and also a swab culture taken. Doc told me "oh, man, that is herpes. certainly."

I verified what she had just said, because it was a shock to hear - she confirmed. "Yep that's herpes. no doubt. We'll take a sample just to be certain, but yea, sorry kiddo."

For two weeks i was a wreck. oh man, i was like 'omg my life is O.V.E.R.' lol
but then i got a call from the doctors office - everything was negative.
i was like WTF DOC JESUS CHRIST

anyway, never again will i get anything unprotected. omg not worth it.

edit** oh, and the something funny that was going on downstairs was an allergic reaction to a new brand of soap. lol.
I do enjoy a great bbbj but always cfs! It’s also highly recommended to get tested at least once a month if you like to play regularly. Speaking about getting tested where do you guys normally go? Heard RBJ is a good place and easy on the wallet.