Getting pointed for double posting

I swear eccie is shitty. Once again I get pointed for double posting. I don’t double post. Why would I want to. All I have to say is F this site. Y’all know where to find me. On ourhome the best site ever.
I hope they shut this site down.
Ariel, did you you explain that to the mods?
Yes I did and the mod literally try’s to say it’s me and someone else must have access to my account. To which is stupid.
You may have already tried this but perhaps talking to another mod may help. I know it's frustrating.
Is it possible it may have been a system issue from the site itself?
I have had times where I double posted, not due to anything I had done. And I have seen numerous people double post accidentally.

Seems odd to point for that. Maybe a mod can clarify the issue.
I got pointed for an ad that was already approved and posted 4 times before the last one
Generally most of the problems and complaints have centered around one mod..
  • ztonk
  • 10-08-2018, 08:07 PM
I have had times where I double posted, not due to anything I had done. And I have seen numerous people double post accidentally.

Seems odd to point for that. Maybe a mod can clarify the issue. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Her first ad was posted at 9:50am and the second at 10:43am... Has anyone seen the system do that before? Because I haven't.

ztonk
It was probably a mistake. Just don't approve it, Problem solved.
Yea that’s eccies mistake not mine. Like I said what good does it do for me to post twice. None. Just stupid if you ask me. To the mods that actually think I really double posted need to find a new volunteer job. This is the only fake job that makes them feel they have so much authority. It’s like mall cop. I’m done here before I say something I shouldn’t. All my favorite guys you know where to find me. I will never in my life suggest eccie to be a good site for any client to join. I will send them to ourhome
SAR, it's a point(s), not a life altering event.

You will lurk and eventually be back in full force...not that you've left yet in the first place.

Find whatever it does that helps you to relax and do that for the time being.
Looks like SAR is NOT THE ONLY ONE with double posts.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2445374
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2445292

I hope the MODs check out whether there is some sort of systemic problem with eccie programs which are causing inadvertent double posts.

In the big scheme of things, why did MODs make an issue of this--just delete one of the posts. Repeated issue and no technical problems, that is another story.

A final point, why are so many ladies becoming disgruntled and leaving eccie, this type of activity may be just one of several reason.

Another reason is requiring the ladies to first have their ADs approved by a MOD before posting. It really delays their posting and is hurting some's business. Wouldn't it be better to allow them to post and then only disciple or point the few who don't follow the rules. Do NOT punish everyone of the errors of a few. This is NOT USMC boot camp. StC needs to review this policy.
SAR, it's a point(s), not a life altering event.

You will lurk and eventually be back in full force...not that you've left yet in the first place.

Find whatever it does that helps you to relax and do that for the time being. Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
Exactly!

Eccie has become a much less effective tool for both providers and hobbiests alike. We either learn to live with it's shortcomings or stop using it. Many seem to have stopped using it, others complain (to deaf ears apparently), some will continue to use it in it's limited form.