Veterans Day Specials

• selot
  • 11-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Next Tuesday 11/11/14 is Veteran's Day.

Any ladies going to be offering Veteran's Day specials?
I always give vets and servicemen great incentives 365 days a year

A BIG "Thank-you" to all the Veterans and Servicemen in the community!
  • EZ.
  • 11-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Next Tuesday 11/11/14 is Veteran's Day.

Any ladies going to be offering Veteran's Day specials? Originally Posted by selot
Selot, we care more for each other than does the general population. Honestly, the government doesn't give a shit and most of the general population couldn't care less.
  • selot
  • 11-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Selot, we care more for each other than does the general population. Honestly, the government doesn't give a shit and most of the general population couldn't care less. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I hear you OldLRRP, i just thought some of the ladies might want to say thanks in their own special way!
I will be offering 30.00 off on Veterans Day. Thank you guys for that you have done.
I always give vets and servicemen great incentives 365 days a year

A BIG "Thank-you" to all the Veterans and Servicemen in the community! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
thank you for YOUR service for us miss Eva...

maybe when im out of my funk i will try to look you up... i need someone to cheer me up.
  • EZ.
  • 11-07-2014, 08:17 PM
I will be offering 30.00 off on Veterans Day. Thank you guys for that you have done. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Wow, that is nice. I'm seeing my daughter that has Veteran's Day off.
thank you for YOUR service for us miss Eva...

maybe when im out of my funk i will try to look you up... i need someone to cheer me up. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
You should run to my bosom and honey pot
Some ladies salute Seamen everyday OP
Does being an ECCIE member for four and a half years qualify as a veteran?
Tara, does this include Spanish-American War Vets like me??
I will be offering 30.00 off on Veterans Day. Thank you guys for that you have done. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you Tara!
Tara, does this include Spanish-American War Vets like me?? Originally Posted by Redsan
Yes my love for you anything
Tara, does this include Spanish-American War Vets like me?? Originally Posted by Redsan

How are you still able to perform??!! Hehehe!

No, but in all seriousness, thank you for your service.

Every day $50 off for vets (DD14 or Military ID).
  • EZ.
  • 11-08-2014, 08:36 AM
How are you still able to perform??!! Hehehe!

No, but in all seriousness, thank you for your service.

Every day $50 off for vets (DD14 or Military ID). Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Nice but it is DD214. Mine is on parchment. It has a nice George Washington signature.