Of Bars, offices and Janitor closets

• Iam45
  • 12-01-2015, 01:38 PM
My experience in the library was considered "whoa". To that point, how about other locations? Such as the office, or a janitors closet? I have heard of it, and seen it in TV shows only. Never thought of that as real. Is it real?
  • M69
  • 12-01-2015, 02:09 PM
My girlfriend and I have done parking lots/garages, public family bathrooms, my office desk and changing rooms at department stores. We have a few more public places on the list. It is very erotic knowing people are just the other side of the window/door not knowing what is happening on the other side.
You mean to think that having experienced, supposedly, jacking off in a public library in front of a complete stranger and having that go well, you're on the fence thinking people actually have sex in an office, closet, bar, or whatever?
OK I will bite. Yes all real.

During my 60 years of sexual experiences, I can list where and how I haven't performed sex which has always been with a female human; ugh to any other!!

Janitor closet, garage, sky jumping, on skis, walking, running, none of which are on TDL.
  • ktiix
  • 12-01-2015, 04:58 PM
I tried to fuck in a parking garage once, I cold cut myself on my door frame and gave a (hopefully) random group of Mexican church goers a view of the milky white moon. After that I've kept a locked door between me and any shenanigans. I've busted a bunch of people fucking at the end of my driveway. I'd let them be, but they throw their leavings out of their window. So now I pepper their car/truck/van with rat shot.
My experience in the library was considered "whoa". To that point, how about other locations? Such as the office, or a janitors closet? I have heard of it, and seen it in TV shows only. Never thought of that as real. Is it real? Originally Posted by Iam45
Personally, I didn't find doing it in the library "whoa". What I commented on was that it sounded like you jacked off in a library in front of an unsuspecting "girl" who had "never seen cum or an erect penis".

Sounds more like you violated someone, hence the "whoa". That's just how it read to me. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: I hadn't read your post in that other thread til now. Thanks for clearing that up.
I had sex in a gondola with boyfriend at the time in Aspen Colorado. We had whole thing to ourselves and was at night. So on the way down from top of mountain after a private party, we did it standing up doggie and I was pressed up against the glass. That was a great view of the town down below!!
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 04:45 AM
Personally, I didn't find doing it in the library "whoa". What I commented on was that it sounded like you jacked off in a library in front of an unsuspecting "girl" who had "never seen cum or an erect penis".

Sounds more like you violated someone, hence the "whoa". That's just how it read to me. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: I hadn't read your post in that other thread til now. Thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks. So riddle me this: How would one go about initiating any sexual request without going through the risk of violating?
Thanks. So riddle me this: How would one go about initiating any sexual request without going through the risk of violating? Originally Posted by Iam45
Are you serious? Nevermind. You probably are.

Heres your answer: if you don't already know the answer to that question then no amount of explanation will help you.

I hope the next unsuspecting girl you jackoff in front of has her dad or brother nearby and he beats the fuck out of you. If that's the only way you can meet women then maybe consider therapy before you end up in jail or the hospital.
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 06:54 AM
That is not an answer THN. Try harder.

The problem is you have double standards. If you want it, it is good. If not, then it is a violation. How is the man support know if you want it or not?
At least with women in the hobby business, they have made their intent clear. What about the ladies I meet everyday? They don't have it written on their forehead that they are open to sex.
Well, in the real world, it's a socializing process; reading of ques, body language, that kind of stuff. And like I said, if you don't already know that then no amount of explanation will help you.

I'm backing away slowly from this one since you admittedly lack a right and wrong switch when it comes to women. I'm glad you found the hobby though. Seems it's helped others.

The problem is you have double standards. If you want it, it is good. If not, then it is a violation. How is the man support know if you want it or not?
At least with women in the hobby business, they have made their intent clear. What about the ladies I meet everyday? They don't have it written on their forehead that they are open to sex. Originally Posted by Iam45
I'm not being funny, are you really this socially ignorant?
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 07:10 AM
Well, in the real world, it's a socializing process; reading of ques, body language, that kind of stuff. And like I said, if you don't already know that then no amount of explanation will help you.

I'm backing away slowly from this one since you admittedly lack a right and wrong switch when it comes to women. I'm glad you found the hobby though. Seems it's helped others. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Double standards all the way. Very typical of real world ladies. I socialize with ladies, very much. But at what point can I ask her for sex? Read her eyes? Yes. That is what I did when I jacked off to the girl, and it worked. But you call it a violation.
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm not being funny, are you really this socially ignorant? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes. I am. Because ladies like THN call it out as violations. Last thing I want is a lady crying out that I violated her.

At least with women in the hobby business, they have made their intent clear. What about the ladies I meet everyday? They don't have it written on their forehead that they are open to sex. Originally Posted by Iam45
Dem rape double standards. What a guy.